Did you see that ?

An; Here is another chapter ! Enjoy ! (;

Btw, sorry for any mistakes, I don't feel to well so I didn't spend a lot of time editing. If anyone wants to make me a cover, banner, or anything I will love you forever and dedicate a chapter to you ! Also, if anyone wants to be my editor, and actually knows what they are doing, message me ! (=

Thank you all for reading and everyone that shows support ! You are all awesome!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Avery's Pov~

I woke up and realized I was confined...by arms, Aiden's arms, I smiled at the memory of our first kiss last night. But how am I supposed to get up without waking Aiden up, he looks so peaceful...and cute. I lightly lifted up Aiden's arms only for my to pull me impossibly closer to him and tighten his hold on me. " Aiden." I nudged him, he snored quietly. " Aiden!" I said a bit louder.

"Hummm..." He mumbled sleppily, his voice husky.

" I need to get up, so...you need to let me up." I told him.

" Nope, I'm comfy." He replied defiantly.

" I really need to get up." I pressed.

" Sorry, I am sleeping right now, leave a message after the beep. * BEEEPPP* " He smiled in his sleep.I had to laugh at that one, he was just so adorable.

" If you don't move right now mister I WILL push you off the bed. " I threatened.

" So ? Wouldn't be the first time. " He pointed out.

" Touche." I chuckled, but shoved him hard so he went crashing onto the ground sprawled out.

 " Meanie." He pouted sitting up, grabbing the blanket off the bed and snuggled up on the floor. I childishly stuck my tongue out at him even though he couldn't see me.

" I know. " I said, grabbing some clothes and rushed to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and then got dressed into a purple dress that flowed to about mid thigh and scrunched up in the middle. I went light on the makeup with just putting on a little bit of eyeliner and lip gloss, I also decided to leave my hair down today. I went back into the room to see Aiden still passed out of the floor, I laughed and shook my head." Aiden, get up." I nudged him with my foot.

"Mhm, five more minutes." He mumbled tiredly, he looked so adorable.

" Fine, I will leave without you then. " I told him, kicking him lightly on the leg. BIG mistake..

" Oh no you won't ! " He said grabbing my leg pulling me down next to him.

" Aiden.." I whined, " I REALLY want to go see my friends. I haven't seen them in forever ! "

" Fine, fine, fine; I'll get up." He sighed, letting go of me, standing up.He looked so sexy with his bed head and scrunched up boxers...Yumm... ' Avery pull yourself together ! ' I scolded myself. " Like what you see ?" Aiden asked, smirking. 

" Yep." I replied simply.

" Good, because it's all yours, sweet cheeks. " He laughed.

" It better be, I ain't sharing ! " I said, crossing my arms.

" Ain't is not a word ! " Aiden chuckled.

" Is to ! Didn't they add it to the dictionary of something ?" I defended stubbornly.

" Whatever you say, pumpkin ! " Aiden shook his head and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom.

" Stop calling me by pet names ! " I shouted, even though I knew he would be able to hear me if I didn't. I knew he heard me because he laughed, but didn't reply. I lounged on the bed, checking my face book on my phone, moments later a freshly clean Aiden walked back into the room, claiming my attention.