Bonding time, great...

An :Well it's short but enjoy!  I'm not in the writing mood so it won't be much but I haven't uploaded in a while sooo....(: Happy reading.

Chapter edited by : Artistdude. If you haven't make sure to check out her stuff !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Avery's Pov-

   I woke up in a warm embrace; a sweet intoxicating scent entered my senses. Wait....a warm embrace? I opened my eyes only to see Aiden there sleeping, he looked so cute and peaceful asleep-wait the hell am I saying? I pushed him off the bed, and he hit the ground with a thud. “What the hell?” He shouted, now standing up, rubbing his head from where he had fallen. I glared at him.

   “Don't 'what the hell' me; I’m the one that should be asking that; after all I woke up with you next to me.” I snapped, okay so waking up next to him wasn't that bad but there was no way in hell I was telling him that. I heard him say 'she is defiantly NOT a morning person' under his breath.

  ”I must have un-consciously climbed in bed with you last night while I was asleep.” He stated. He sure did look sexy with his bed head and being only in his boxers- Avery get your mind away from those thoughts, I scolded myself. “But it didn't seem like you minded much, when you snuggled against me last night.” He said matter-of-factly. I glared at him for the second time this morning.

   “How would you know? You said that you climbed in the bed un-consciously.” I pointed out, smirking about catching him in his lie.

  “Well... I woke up last night already in the bed with you, so I decided to just stay, instead of getting up and waking you up since you were so wrapped around me.” He defended himself, my smirk sliding off my face and onto his.

  “It was only out of habit… That I snuggle close to someone when I am sleeping.” I said hoping he would believe my lie.

   “If it is out of habit, that means you are used to being in bed with guys.” He growled, his wolf getting jealous. Damn it, that lie made me seem like a whore- which I most defiantly am not.

  “Whatever, I am going to get changed so I can go eat breakfast and going for a run is a morning routine for me.” I said trying to get out of this conversation, but I was actually really hungry because I forgot to eat dinner last night. I went to my bag grabbing out some black running shorts and a purple tank.

“That happens to be my morning routine to,” he told me, “So do you mind if I join you when you go?”

 ”Um, why not; I need someone to show me around anyway.” I said, even though I just wanted to be around him longer, and I would be able to look around myself anyway.

 ”So, I am your personal tour guide now? “ He asked, even though I sensed he didn't care much.

 ”Yup.” I replied simply.

 “Great. “ He said, acting annoyed, but the smile pulling at the corner of his lips gave him away. I shook my head, heading to the bathroom. I pulled on the clothes, brushed quickly through my hair before pulling it up, and put on some light make-up: mascara and light eyeliner, which complemented my green eyes. I headed back out into the bedroom, finding Aiden sitting patiently on the couch.

 ”Gosh, look you long enough.” He joked, his eyes scanning my body appreciatively. I rolled my eyes, feeling so comfortable around him.

 ”I took like five minutes.” I said, laughing.