Chapter 8.

An; well, it has been total chaos lately. My family got into a car wreck, I had exams, and a social life. Anyway, school is over for the summer now, so I should be uploading more.

  ~XxCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   Aiden's Pov-

   I watched my mates retreating form as she swam away, trying to hide her tears. I yearned to swim after her, and pull her into the comforts of my arms. I resisted, I had to, she deserved better than me. I know it hurt her, saying what she did, and I hated myself for allowing her pain; but she needed to move on, and find someone worthy of her perfection. I was not lying   when I said I cared for Sarah, I do, just not the way I care for Avery. 

  No one could ever compare.

  I sighed, and swam back to the shore, trying to get one particular blond from my mind. It didn't work.

*****

  Avery's Pov~

   I floated around for a while, trying to convince myself walking away was for the best. I sighed, and decided to head back to the shore, knowing I couldn't hide forever; even though it was a appealing thought. When I reached the beach, I noticed it was almost vacant, except for a few people lingering around. I heard a voice call out to me from a distance, gradually coming closer.

  " AVERY!" Lindsey shouted, and tackled me to the ground. I groaned.

  " Um, Linds?" I asked.

   " Yeah?" She said, not quite getting my point.

   " You are squishing me. Can you get off me, please?" I muffled out.

  " Oops, sorry. But where in the hell where you?" She questioned.

    " I just swam around for a while, and cleared my head." I explained.

  " Oh, does this happen to have to be about my brother?" She assumed.

   " No, it didn't." I lied.

  "Girl, you are such a liar!" She accused." By the way your hands are like prunes." She laughed, me joining in.

   " I am not! " I defended myself, " I think we need to get back to your house, your mom will flip if we are late for dinner."

   " You changed the subject. And it is your house now to, but you are not kidding; she will have a cow." Lindsey exclaimed. I followed her to her car, then it finally registered in my mind, and I groaned. " What?" Lindsey asked.

  " I realized I have to ride back with you and your crazy driving." I mumbled. She laughed.

  " I haven't killed you yet, have I?" She pointed out.

  " Key word: yet." I said, getting in the car.

  " Shush it, or I will make you walk." She threatened, with a serious face, causing me to burst out in laughter. We made our way back in a short time and rushed into the house, heading upstairs to change before dinner. " You should wear a dress, we are going out to eat tonight, since we father returned from his trip." She informed me.

  " Since he just got back, I don't think I should go. You guys need your family time." I said.

  " Nonsense, my mother said to bring you; I guess my father requested you, your mothers, and your brothers presence, he wants to meet you all." She informed me.

  " Oh," I said quietly, " I don't know If I have a dress to wear."

   " I have the prefect dress for you, but, that also reminds me we need to go shopping! " She gushed. She rushed over to her closet, throwing stuff on the ground behind her before she exclaimed, " Found it!" She turned around and threw me a casual but elegant dress; it was purple and was snug at the bust before flowing down to my knees, a silver ribbon went around under the bust and tied in the back.

  " Thanks." I said before going to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready. I quickly showered and dried before changing into the dress and taming my hair. I also put on some light make up the consisted of mascara, eye liner, and lip gloss.

  " The dress suits you nicely." Lindsey praised once I re-entered the room. " We better be getting down stairs."

  "  Thanks, and yeah." I agreed. I followed her out of the room and I accidentally bumped into someone, by the tingles running down my arm, I knew it was Aiden. " I'm sorry." I apologised before sliding past him and going down the stairs.

*

*

*

Aiden's Pov-

 I walked out of my room, going to go downstairs and let them know I was going to be picking up Sarah before I met them at the restaurant when someone bumped into me. I instantly knew it was my delectable mate by the tingles that shot through my arm and her scent hit me hard. I looked over at her and she was wearing a dress that looked perfect on her, it made me want to drag her into my room and show her she was mine; I forced those thoughts back with some effort. She mumbled " I'm sorry." Before she slid past me and went down the stairs, leaving me staring at her.

 " You really messed up with her, you are such a idiot." My sister said shaking her head before following my mate down the stairs.

" Oh trust me, I know." I muttered to myself. This is going to be one interesting night, especially when Sarah and Avery see each other at the restaurant...

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN; Sorry I took so long to upload, I haven't had time, or any ideas. Sorry this chapter is so short and crappy, I wrote it pretty fast. Also, sorry for any mistakes, I didn't proof read. Let me know what you think. I upload faster if I get support. * Hint hint* But you don't have to, I will still upload... eventually, when I get the time. Also, don't be shy, hit me up with a message ! I love talking to new people. Make sure to :

Comment,

Vote,

Fan,

Like,

or whatever, if you like this story.

~ XxCrAzYxMuSiCxLuVeRxX