Who are you ?

An; Another chapter ! Please, let me know what you think ! And another thing... I really want to co- write a story with someone, so if anyone wants too, let me know ! (= Warning, I was in a annoyed mood when I wrote this, so...there is more cussing than usual. :/

*************************************************************************************************************

Aiden's Pov -

When Avery said she felt like someone was watching her, it made my worry, but I didn't think too much of it. I'm SO stupid, if I would have been more careful, she wouldn't be who the hell knows where and possibly be hurt, or.... I already informed my parents and they are sending people immediately to help me look, but, I'm getting to damn impatient. I was pacing back in forth, where in the hell could they take her, and was it the same people who killed her father ? Screw this, I am going to look for her without help, and I'm not going to stop until I find her. 

~

~

~

Avery's pov ~

About a half in hour later, I still had no idea where we were going. " Pull over here and hand me the keys, I will be driving from here on out; don't even try running, I will catch you before you can get away." Jason demanded. I begrudgingly pulled the keys out of the ignition and handed them to him, trying to come up with an idea. He got out of the car, and opened my door, and with a thought coming to my mind, I kicked him hard in the gut. He groaned in pain and I thought this was my chance to run, then he looked up at me and smirked.

" That hurt you bitch." He roughly grabbed my wrists and pulled me out of the car. " You're lucky Marcus wanted you unharmed, but, he never said I couldn't do what I wanted with you." He grinned, I was disgusted.

" No way in hell and I letting you touch me, again, you dirty bastard." I snarled, and spit directly in his eyes. He wiped the spit off of him and cocked his head, amused.

" I see you have become more independent these day, ay Ave?" Jason said, cocking an eyebrow.

" Damn right I have. By the way, who is Marcus ? " I questioned.

" Marcus is my boss, that reminds me.." Jason explained, and grabbed some rope and cuffs from his pocket. " Put your hands behind your back." He commanded.

" Really ? I never pegged you for the type to listen to whatever people say. And what, are you arresting me or something ? " I said trying to get him mad, so he might let down his guard.

" Shut up. And put your hands behind your back. NOW! " He yelled, causing me to flinch, remembering stuff I would rather forget...I reluctantly turned around placing my hands behind my back, and while he was distracted putting my cuffs on, I brought my leg up and kicked him in his balls, causing him to bend over in pain. I pushed him away from me and started to run, sadly about 20 seconds later, Jason had his arm around my neck and was placing a cloth over my mouth and nose. " You had to make things difficult." He sighed.

Then I blacked out.

~

~

~

He he, I could stop the chapter there.... but I won't, because I am such a amazing person. Lol.

Jason's pov -

I opened the back seat door and tossed unconscious Avery into the back seat. I had already put cuffs on her and tied up her legs, in case she woke up early, before closing the car door and calling Marcus. It took four rings before he finally picked up. " Do you have her ? " Marcus asked getting straight to the point.

" Of course, I am a man of my word." I told him, as if he had just asked a ridiculous  question, but, he kind of did, I wouldn't be calling unless I had her.

" Very good. You will receive your reward once you get back, which, I expect, to be soon. " Marcus said.

" Yes, Marcus; I am on my way now, alpha." I replied hanging up on him, I said the "alpha " part sarcastically. We are rogues, so normally, we travel alone. But, we have grouped together for power, and he insisted he is alpha because he was alpha of his old pack and he is the strongest. Blah, blah, blah... I sighed, getting in the car, beginning the hour drive back to the " pack " house.

~

~

~

Avery's pov ~

I woke up with a pounding headache, laying in lightly lighted room, on a mattress ? I stood up quickly, surveying the room, my eyes landing on a male about 22, that had brown hair and light green eyes. He was pretty cute if I say so myself...despite the whole kidnapping situation. But, he was no match for Aiden looks wise, at least in my eyes. I was probably being biast since Aiden is my mate...anyway back to the situation at hand.

My eyes flicked to the door, it was closer to me than it was him... " Don't even bother. Even if you manage to get past me, the whole building is filled with people that would bring you right back. And, highly unlikely, that you get past them, outside is surrounded as well. " He told me, as if reading my mind. I sighed, knowing he is right. I would have to figure something else out.

" I take it your Marcus, am I right ? "He nodded, " Well, Marcus, what the hell do you want with me ? I'm assuming you don't want to kill me, you would have done it by now. So what is it ? Money ? What ? " I asked him, taking a seat back on the bed. He laughed.

" I don't need money, I have quite a lot. " He said simply.

" Then what ? " I snapped, narrowing my eyes.

 " You see darling, all that I want, is you." He replied, giving me a grin.

********************************************************************************************************

An; Well, what did you think  of the cliffhanger ? Well, not exactly a cliffhanger but whatever.   And I promise there will be more Aiden soon ! Tell me what you thought of the chapter by :

Voting,

Commenting,

Fanning,

Liking,

Etc..

BTW, I would love if I would get at LEAST five votes and five comments before I post another chapter. I am not the type that won't upload until I get it, I will still upload. I just would love some votes and comments from ya'  all ! But, I won't get mad and not upload if I don't get it, but support inspires me to write more, just saying. I WILL still love ya' all for just reading, and I PROMISE to still upload another chapter soon, because I hate when people don't upload when they don't get a certain amount of votes and comments; I'm not like that ! (=