Part 15

*so it's finally here, so so so so so sorry about the wait! But my exams are finally over :D Thank you so much guys for reading and voting! :) I will also be updating/uploading other members stories so check them out if you enjoy this, here it is, hope you enjoy it :)*

The longer I sat there the more I remembered about the last few days. The more that the images of hell flashed in my eyes. These pictures ranged from the feast we'd had a few days ago to seeing Joe lying there motionless. But the one memory that was hurting the most wasn't the most recent one, it was the memory of us all playing together. On the stage in front of our fans. Having a laugh at rehearsals and getting to see the world. Only a week ago that was the life we were living. We were happy, together and free.

Now look at us. Two of us are on the run, one is locked up in a cell and the other is dead. There's no going back to that old life. All this was caused by one stupid case. One stupid idea we'd had. It's all my fucking fault. The anger started to rise inside of me and I got to my feet. Started pacing the cell occasionally hitting the bars and screaming. It's all over because of me. I ruined it all by getting caught. I new something bad was going to happen. Why the hell did I go through with it!? My life is over. Maybe if I keep shouting, keep my anger up, I'll get the death sentence. I'd rather be dead than live the rest of this life. I can never be forgiven.

The anger didn't last and eventually the events of the last few days caught up on my mind. I sat down unwillingly. I didn't want to stop the anger, to fall asleep. Then the nightmares would begin. The images of what I've done will flood through my mind. I don't want to go through it but my body is giving me no choice. Just as I sat there drifting off to sleep the door at the end of the corridor opened and three people started heading my way. I couldn't quite make out who they were and I wasn't sure if that was due to the darkness, tears in my eyes or my lack of contacts or glasses. However I could make out that there were too thinner females either side of a larger person. Only once they got closer I realised who they were and my heart dropped even further. I didn't think it was possible but it happened.

The larger person in the middle opened the lock and let the two girls in black enter to grab me.

"Get off me. " It didn't come out half as forceful as I'd liked it to. Instead I just sounded like a pathetic little man begging for his life. But that's what I am I suppose. As the girls both took a tight grip on my arms I tried to break free of them but I was too weak. Instead I decided to hang my head in shame. There was no point in fighting them anymore. Their war was won before it had begun. This was it. They had me exactly where they wanted me and I wasn't prepared to fight anymore. This is the end.

The two girls led me in silence to a car parked outside and pushed me into it. On the back seat was a change of clothes but nothing else.

"Put them on." One of the girls gruffly said to me and I did as I was told. Life was already hell enough and I didn't want to lose anymore limbs particularly. I picked up the clothes and held them for a while wondering when they were going to give me some privacy. The girl who hadn't spoken turned to me and started to growl, the impression that her patience was wearing thin came across strongly. So I started to change and they started to drive. Changing with one hand wasn't easy but I managed to get the hang of it. The drive would have been silent apart from a few gasps of pain when I caught my stump on my clothing or when the buckles rattled.

I had finished dressing myself by the time the girls pulled up outside some old building. It certainly didn't take them long to get out and start dragging me about again. The journey must have refreshed me because I now had more energy to fight. Maybe if I get away now I can run from them. Maybe there is one last chance. Even though they have the case I could still get away and prepare myself for what's to come. I started fighting them again but it didn't work. They were still stronger than me, pulling me into the building. As soon as the door opened I was surrounded by the loud sound of things smashing. And only when I was dragged through the door I could see the horrific sight. Many girls stood there in lines breaking records, amps and almost every other kind of musical equipment there is. But I didn't have time to mourn over all of the things music was losing because I was being pushed and pulled again. I kept fighting but they were still winning. Eventually they managed to get me into a small room with apparatus inside of it. It looked like some kind of torcher chamber to me which filled me with even more fear.

I fought them even though they were forcing me into the chair between the machines and attached me to them. Every time I caught a glimpse of the girls faces they were smiling. They disappeared straight after they had finished wiring me up. This is how it ends? Maybe finally the pain will be gone when it's over though, then I can be with Joe. Do spirits hold grudges against people? I hope not or my life after death will be hell like this. My mind was interrupted again as the wall in front of me lit up with images, images that were impossible to escape since they were thrown in my face. The images ranged from fire, footage of our shows and little white churches. With every one of them I felt something change inside of me but I kept fighting it. I didn't want to go down without a fight. My consciousness was slipping fast, the energy I had was being taken over and I was losing my mind. The images kept flashing, fast and bright in front of my while my mind was taken from me. The last image I remember was a big explosion then it all went black.