The young blood chronicles, Fall Out Boy, Patrick Stump's point of view

This is my first story on here so hi...Please comment any opinions if you have read it, that would be great :)

(all from Patricks point of view)

So here it was, right in front of me. I actually couldn't believe that we could finally have it. The boys and I all looked to each other in utter contentment at this moment.
"You ready?" Pete asked as he held his hand on the locks. We all nodded with excitement just wanting to see it. Pete moved his hands and unlocked the case opening it slowly. We all gazed at its contents and as I looked at Pete he was grinning back at me.

We both nodded to each other acknowledging what was going to happen next and Pete closed the case and sealed the locks again.
"So guys you're all sure about this right?" i asked just to be sure.
"yeah sure man, it will be worth it. Anyway, maybe nothing will happen" Joe spoke trying to reassure me and I smiled back at him as if to say thanks. Pete tightened the cuff to the case then attached me to it.

"Remember, the bird is the sign" Pete stated trying to take control again. Andy just looked slightly confused.
"But how will we know if we've been caught?" he asked sounding puzzled.
"Trust me, they'll let us know" Pete stated making it clear he didn't want to elaborate anymore on how. At this point my palm was starting to get sweaty on the handle and my heart was racing. We all knew that this was going to be risky but we needed to do it.

"So Patrick you will be leaving first. We can't all leave together, it wouldn't be safe" Pete said being in control again. We all just stood there in silence until I picked up the case from the table and started to move.
"Good luck buddy" Joe muttered to me while giving me a brotherly hug.
"Catch you later stumpy" Andy just waved at me from across the table as he said it. Finally I turned to Pete who was looking cautiously at me.
"I'll be fine Pete. You know I can do this and I'll be careful" I tried to reassure him. He just put his hand in my free one and pulled me to him and put his arm on my back to pat it.
"Be careful. You know what they can do" he was right. I did know exactly what they could do which made this even worse.
"Don't worry. We will save rock and roll" I turned around and left heading down the path with my heart beating ten times faster than normal. This was it. We were going to do this. Despite the huge risk but we were doing this. We had to.

I have only done a little bit of it so far, again please leave comments on what you think if you have read it, thanks :)