Part 3

Well when I say I was tied to a chair I mean most of my body was. The brown, leather straps bound my legs, chest and right arm to the wood. My left arm was tied to a table to the side, with the case still attached. Fear rose inside of me as my body began to ache and I realised exactly what was happening. How long have I been unconscious? Have the boys managed to escape them? Do they even know?

As these worries passed through my mind I noticed someone stood amongst the shadows. I couldn't see them properly, I could only make out their shadow. Once they could clearly see I was awake they moved forward a little into the light. With the bright, deathly light now showing me I could see that this person was a female in tight, very revealing, black clothes. Her perfectly made up face was twisted into a sickening grin. My eyes glanced down to her hands as she started to walk closer to me and found that she was in fact holding a sharp tool.

With each step she took towards me my level of fear started to rise. She didn't stop when she reached me. She crouched beside me, placing the tool to my neck and put her mouth next to my ear. I could feel the warm breath of her cold heart against my cheek.

"Give me the key. Then everything will be over" She seductively whispered into my ear as her hand traced my chin. I started to sweat even more and I was suddenly aware of the dried blood on my forehead.

"Never." I spat the words. Making my hate clear and trying to hide my fear.

The woman pushed the tool into my neck even harder until I could feel it piercing my skin a little.

"Your choice stumpy" A presence of spite and pleasure was in her voice as she said it. I needed to escape. I started to writhe and pull at the straps. They must break soon enough if I kept trying. Suddenly I heard the click of her fingers.

Whilst still trying to break free I noticed another woman, dressed in the same kind of clothes, enter the room. I caught a glimpse of something shimmering in her hand. It was a knife. But not just any, it was a butchers knife. The second woman too was wearing a grin on her face as she got closer to the table which my left arm, attached to the case, was tied to. I pulled even harder at it. I had to break free. But the strap wouldn't even tear or give. I glanced over to her and noticed her raise the knife above my arm.

At this moment horrific thoughts were racing through my mind again causing my heart beat to soar. The voice inside of my head was just screaming at me. Telling me to escape. But at the same time I knew that it wasn't possible. They have done worse before and nothing would stop them doing it to me. My heart dropped at the thought of how I had let us all down. They would have the case. They wouldn't stop until they did. Then they would probably have the boys too. And it was all my fault.

My thoughts returned to now and I noticed that the first woman was holding my arm still, trying to stop my attempts to escape. I couldn't look. I turned my head away, preparing. Then I heard the knife hit the metal beneath my wrist and an inhuman scream slip from my mouth. At the shock of it all and the wet sensation that was travelling up my arm I made the mistake of turning back to my hand. Only to realise how true the woman's and Andy's words had become. 'stumpy'. A stump, a lifeless hand covered in blood and the case was all that was left on the table at the end of my arm.