Part 6

As I lifted my head there was a strange pounding in my brain. Guess it was just a side effect of the many drugs that were pumped through me yesterday. After waking up a little more I remembered the events more clearly. I remembered the fun we had, the girls and the food. But looking around I wondered, where did the party go? Then I remembered the boys. Where were they? I started looking around the room in front of me, searching for them but they were no where to be seen. All I could see in front of me was an aisle of what must be a church and pews. Where is this?

I started to explore the space around me more then realised that there were masses of machines behind me. I squinted trying to see what was written above the many dials upon them but without my glasses or contact lenses it was useless. There wasn't just one machine, there were loads. Each one a quite impressive size. Once I had had long enough to take in my surroundings the Church door opened and two of the girls in black came walking down the aisle towards me. The sight of them again filled me with anger.

As they got closer they started to grin again and laugh at how helpless I was. They started to taunt and tease me pushing me around and walking behind me.

"What have you done with the boys" I growled from my coarse throat as they carried on tormenting me. But neither of them replied and only laughed to each other at my question. I couldn't help but try to writhe free of the leather grip although I knew it was useless. Then I saw that they started to bring round a bundle of wires which I could see where attached to the machines. Although I still tried to fight them they attached the wires to my body and after flicking a few switches on the machines, my body stopped fighting and my head started to feel strange again.

Once they had flicked a few switches and turned a few dials they walked out of the room much the same way that they had entered. I was alone again and only left with my thoughts. Thoughts of the guys and where they were. I hope they are all okay and together. I don't want them to be alone either. Then I remembered the case and my stump. They were bound to have got into it by now and it is definitely all over. We have lost.

As these dreads filled my heart my head continued to get stranger. Suddenly there was another sensation pumping through me that I couldn't quite place. My head started to feel a little light and all thoughts of trying to escape or save us left my mind. Then the room suddenly broke out into red flashing lights and the girls came back into the room but this time looking a little worried. I didn't bother to ask them why or where the guys were and just let them get on with what they were doing. They walked behind me and started playing with the machines. What are these wires doing to me?

I must have passed out after they had played with the currents flowing through me since I don't remember being moved but I was now sat with my hands tied together in front of me and a bag over my head. What had happened to me last night? Why did I pass out? Once I had finished trying to remember I noticed a cold sensation where my left hand used to be. Since I cannot see it because of the bag I decided to use my right hand to feel what was touching it. As soon as my fingers touched it's cold metal I froze.

I let my fingers follow the question mark shape all the way to the tip, feeling the sharpness of it. I couldn't believe it. There, at the end of my arm, was a cold, metal hook. But when did they attach it? I really couldn't remember anything anymore. Suddenly there were hands pulling my arms up getting me to stand.

"come along suiteheart" A feminine voice whispered to me as she led me forward. I could tell she would be grinning just from her tone. She led me outside and then suddenly I was greeted by the bustling of other people. They pushed me and these other people into the back of a van then slammed the door shut. Where were they taking us? And exactly how many of and who are these people? Then a hopeful thought crossed my mind. Could it possibly be them? Was I in this van with Andy, Joe and Pete?