Chapter 19

There I stood with the world on my shoulders.

Just standing there , staring, amazed at how my world went from perfect to pieces in seconds .

Why me?

Why do I Evana had to suffer?

I have heard of miscarriages but only one baby at a time. But for me I lost both of my children at one given time.

I can't even begin to describe how I feel....lonely... Breathless ...hopeless...a fool....a girl who can't even fix her brokenness.

What did I do to deserve this ? Was it because of the twins?? Andrew and Andre?

Was god punishing me for being a slut?

"Why didn't you tell me Evana?" Andre whispered beside me.

I slowly turned my head and gazed into his eyes. All I saw was pure hurt and sorrow.

I took the time to prepare myself for the answer to his question .

"Tell you what Andre ? That I got pregnant and you weren't the father? Or that I ran away from you guys because I was afraid ?" I spat.

"EVANA! WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN THROUGH THIS TOGETHER!" he muttered.

"No Andre we couldnt. Now please leave !" I begged. I couldnt face his accusations any longer.

"Evana, I'm done running from you, I want you to be in Sarah and my life. I want to marry you . I'm sorry the babies died. Im so so sorry ! Please give us a chance! Come back to New York " he stated.

I stared at him. He must have been crazy to want me to just go with him and forget all that happened.

"I can't . This is my home now" I mumbled looking around at my house here in Brazil.

I noticed all the pictures of the twins were gone from the walls and not a trace of their intoxicating faces were left. My mind instantly went to Matthew . He must have moved them. Where is he right now ?

Its been exactly a month since I last saw him, in my hospital room. It was then I had told him I needed space and to leave . He was reluctant but he obeyed . I really did miss those green pearly eyes he had .

He was absolutely amazing .

"Damn it Evangeline! Stop playing these fucking games like you are some little child. At first I was being understanding but now its ridiculous, it has been a whole month since they died get over it!" He screamed at me. Without hesitation I slapped him hard across the face. We both were raging mad with our noses flared.

Before either of us could say anything a knock came on the door.

Neither of us moved.

Neither of us cared.

I was so mad.

He literally disrespected me and the twins.

How dare him.

Again there was a knock of the door.

I sighed and moved toward the sound very upset .

I flung open the door without a care only to come face to face with those pearly brown eyes.

Tears immediately came to my eyes.

He stood there with a slight smile on his face and I couldn't take it any longer. I jumped into his arms crying. More screaming.

Every part of me that was shattered, came alive. All pieces of the broken glass digging in a little deeper into my soul into my empty womb.

How could this happen to me.

The world around me  was spinning in all directions and Matthew just stood there hugging me while I let it out.

Andre went to get me a glass of water but just the thought of him made me so sick to my stomach. I wanted to be far away from him. All the twins brought was trouble and I hated it.

'Andre can you leave please" I said through sobs.

"Evana. Please let me talk to you" he said calmly.

"I'M NOT READY!' I said through gritted teeth.

DAMMIT. JUST GO.

'I THINK YOU SHOULD LEAVE" Matthew said sternly.

Andre sighed but agreed and left.

"Okay lets get you upstairs and into bed" Matthew said.

-------------------------------------------

6 MONTHS LATER

UPDATES !!!!
So Matt and I have been dating.

He moved in to live with me right after I came out the hospital.

Yes I'm still living in Brazil.

The twins returned to New York and I have not heard from them since.

Apparently, Andre got a girlfriend and Andrew has been the same player as before.

BUT WHO CARES?

On to better news....my dad is retiring from the shipping company and guess who is taking over as CEO?

ME!

YES ME!

AT 23 YEARS OLD.

CEO!

The only down fall with that is that I would have to live in NEW YORK.

EWW

WHAT THE HELL!

MATT AND I WEREN'T TO HAPPY WITH THAT BUT HEY...WE WILL BE A POWER COUPLE.

Did I miss the twins? As in my babies! Hell yes!

Every single day.

But Matt got me through it and I have been seeing a therapist to help with the nightmares and the crying.

I have had a couple of doctor appointments because my weight is dangerously low. I'm 5'8 and 97 pounds. I was way under weight and it was scaring my family.

Did I mention my mother is staying in Brazil.

Yes!

So has been so supportive to me during this down time.

Also she has been helping out Kyle and Bridget wit their kids.

She said she is making up for all the lost motherhood times.

Whatever that means.

I'm just happy I had their support.

Matt said he had something important to tell me tonight so we booked a reservation at our Favorite restaurant "LA BELLA".

I was super excited to hear what he had to say.

As I was driving to the restaurant from work, I stopped at a traffic light. And SUDDENLY.....................