Chapter2- one night stand?

I woke up the next morning in a strange environment, the room was big and bright. My first reaction was to jump out this bed. Had I been kidnapped? Where was I? Suddenly a hand ran across my side and made me jump. I turned quickly which made me fall off the bed taking the covering of the bed with me. I was breathing so heavily and I had a huge headache urg! I hated hangovers. I felt the covers slowly coming off of me and a pair of sea blue eyes met mine. Then my memory suddenly came back. Andrew.

Shit!! I had sex with a total stranger. A sexy Greek god stranger! Next thing this man had aids or something?? Horror took over and I jumped off the floor and quickly pulled the covers back onto me to hide my body from this Andrew guy.

"Don't you think it's to late to wanna hide? I saw your body whole of last night" the cocky ass said. What a jerk. I found my clothes and put them on, but I observed I had a lot of love bites, eww. This man suck me all over and I cant even remember any of it?

"Where are you going?" the asshole asks. I just rolled my eyes and was tying up my hair when I felt a pair of arms around me. I swear I nearly had a heart attack. "You wanted this to be a one night stand?" he murmured in my ear. I removed myself from his hold and whispered ashamed " this was a mistake, I have never had sex with a stranger before and I cant even remember what happened so please just forget it happened ok?"

"What?" he moved so he was standing in front to me.

"I am arranged to be married, I am the manager of Brooks Shipping Inc. I cant afford to have any relationship with anyone, Im sorry."

He just stared at me in open disgust. I ran out the house only to realize I was 2 streets from my house luckily.

What did I do???? Last night was so unlike me. I felt bad for doing that to Andrew, he seemed nice but I watched my mom forced a girl onto my brother and his girlfriend had to watch silently without complaining. I never want to experience that.