CHAPTER 14- DISCOVERY

It's been two months since the lesbian incident with Matthew and since then we have been hanging out every single night. As friends nothing more. It was really fun and we bonded alot. He was quite funny and smart and we had alot in common which made it easier to get along.

My pregnancy was starting to show, so I began to wear bigger sized clothes. No one seemed to notice my sudden additional weight which I was glad for, I wanted to keep this baby hidden for as long as I could. I was probably about four months in and my first doctor's appointment since I was here is tomorrow . I only hope that it goes good. I'm kind of scared.

I had now come out from showering because Matthew was coming over for the first time tonight . He was bringing Chinese takeout from his favourite restaurant. He claimed it was really good but Matthew tends to exaggerate,alot.

I was putting on my bra when I heard a the door bell. I ran Down the stairs forgetting that I was topless and opened the door.

"Hey come in" I said showing him to the living room. When he saw me his eyes nearly popped out it's sockets. His eyes went to my breasts and moved down to my fully rounded baby bump. He stared at it for a while before I remembered I was topless.

"Oh I have to continue changing. You can set up the food, there are plates in the kitchen" I said before heading back to my room.

Ten minutes later I made my way back down the stairs only wearing a short pants and a fitted vest. I really wasn't in the mood to dress up tonight to impress him and I didnt feel to hide the baby bump right now. These days the pregnancy had me really tired and feisty. Sometimes I would just lock myself in my office and put the DO NOT DISTURB sign on.

When I entered the living room I saw Matthew looking at all the pictures around the room of me with Andre and Andrew separately.

He heard me come in so he turned around and commented "Is this your fiancee?" he asked pointing at one of the pictures.

" Umm yes" I answered distantly not wanting to talk about this topic.

"Which one?" he asked making me look up from the Chinese food on the table. What the hell? What does he mean which one?

"What do you mean?" I asked fully concentrating on him.

"Well these are two different people " he stated pointing from one picture to the next.

A lump formed in my throat . O my gosh! He saw the difference between Andre and Andrew? I mean well I obviously knew the difference because Andre had faint blonde streaks in his brown hair while Andrew didn't. You had to know the twins to notice the difference. But apparently Matthew figured it.

"Umm Officially Andrew the one in the photo close to your shoulder. But Andre is also considered my fiancee as well" I muttered the truth, realizing that I just revealed one of my secrets.

"Wait? Your with them both?" He asked rather disgusted.

I hung my head ashamed.

"Yes " I whispered.

"And your pregnant?" he continued asking.

"Yes" I said tears in my eyes. The tone of his voice made me cringe. He sounded so cold and distant.

"Do they know your with both of them " he asked looking at me through his lashes with pure rage.

"Yes" I whispered before explaining the whole story of my mistakes to him. When I was done my ranting I was fully drowned in tears. I was on the couch with my head in my hands and I couldn't stop crying. I was so messed up and tired of keeping it in for so long.

Eventually I felt a strong pair of arms around me pulling me into a solid lap. I cuddled under his neck and he rubbed my back comfortingly.

"Its okay. Your okay" he cooed in my ear. I soon was drifting off into a peaceful sleep.

He had discovered both my secrets in one night.