13

What am I supposed to do?
What am I supposed to say?

"Zach..."

"I don't want you to answer it now. I know you need to think about it first. But I really hope that you'll say yes," he smiles. Why is everything going complicated? I look at Pete and found that he stares at the empty space in front of him. What is he thinking about?

"Okay, back to the game. Zach, your turn," Ethan says.

"Um... Violet, truth or dare?" Zach asks directly to Violet who's sitting next to Eth.

"Truth," she answers.

"Who will you fuck, marry, kiss and kill between Hunt, Dave, Pete and I? Give the reason too," Zach asks.

"What the fuck Zach!" Ethan squeals and everyone's laughing so hard.

"Geez Zach. Of course I'll kill you 'cause you're fucking annoying," Violet says without any hesitation. Everyone's laughing.

"Well, I'll fuck you Hunt 'cause you're so damn hot," Violet says.

"What the hell V," Ash squeals.

"I'm right, right? Hunter is the hottest. Next, I'll kiss Pete 'cause his lips look so perfect, so soft, so tender and so pink," THE FUCK! She observes Pete's lips! I forbid you to kiss him V. But she's right. His lips are perfect, so soft and tender and pink. Her words make my eyes directed to those delicious lips. Shut up brain.

"Well, I'll hug Dave 'cause he looks so fluffy," Violet says playfully. Pat glares at her before she laughs.

"This is my turn right? Ashley, truth or dare?" Violet asks my bestie.

"I choose dare," Ash answers.

"Okay. I dare you to watch 'The Rings' trailer,"

"Hell no!" Ash shouts.

"Yes,"

"No!,"

"Yes,"

"Just do the dare anyway," Pat says happily. Ash's really afraid with horror movie, especially 'The Rings'.

"C'mon," Violet says happily. She's so cruel, but I like her style. Ash gives up. She grabs her phone and search 'The Rings' trailer on youtube.

"If you close your eyes, you must watch it one more time," Violet warns.

"What the hell is that V?!" Ash protests.

"That's my dare right?" Violet lifts her right eyebrows.

"Fuck you," Ash curses.

"Yeah," Violet says and she looks so proud. Ash taps the play button and...

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Jesus! Oh shit!" Ash curses all over again and it makes us laugh.

"Geez," Ash puts her phone on her lap and covers her face.

"Yeah, my girl did it!" Hunt cheers up.

"That was so frightening," Ash says. Hunt cups her face and kisses her lips softly. A gift maybe (?)

"It's my turn now, okay. Peter, truth or dare?" Oh shit.

"I think dare is good," Pete answers softly. Geez, his voice are so hmm... Damn sexy.

"Nice nice nice. I dare you to kiss the most beautiful girl in this circle, EXCEPT Pat," ASH! WHAT THE FUCK! Ash looks at me and winks. Shit. Shit. Shit. He won't kiss me. He won't kiss me. Ash and Violet are prettier than me. Shit! I hate you bitch! Pete stands up immediately. He comes to me directly. He lifts me up and slams his lips on mine. Everyone scream. He pulls me closer and deepen the kiss. I wrap my arm around his neck and close my eyes. Our kiss becomes deeper, deeper and deeper. I miss his lips. I miss the way we're kissing. I wanna kiss him everyday. I wanna taste those lips for the rest of my life. I wanna... Oh no, Zach. I pull off and our eyes are locked. Pete goes back to his seat and I sit on my place.