1

"Really?" I ask Ash while munching my apple.

"Yeah. She winked at my boyfriend and ugh... I just wanna slap her and send her to the hell," Ash grumbles.

"Hey chill girl," I say playfully.

"You must see her face. Her face is so annoying," she grumbles again.

"I'm yours, don't worry," Hunter, Ash's boyfie says coldly. Don't get it wrong guys. Hunter Hernandez is always like that, acts cold to everyone. But when you know him better, he's very warm and gentleman. Lucky Ash for having a boyfriend like him. Their fucking happy relationship makes me envy.

"If you're not drop dead georgeous and sexy sex god, I won't be worried like this," Ash says.

"What the hell is sexy sex god?" One of my best friend, Ethan Amburgy asks while laughing out loud. Ethan is the rector's son, the smartest student in Columbia University, the basketball team captain, chairman of students organization and the cutest guy in Columbia University. One word for you Ethan. Perfect.

"Thanks for the compliment babe," Hunter says then kisses Ash's lips hungrily.

"Ugh... Get a room guys," I protest. They pull off and Ash is looking at me with a smirk plastered on her sexy lips.

"You're envy right?" She teases me.

"The fuck," I say.

"Wanna get a kiss from me baby?" Zach says before puts his arm on my shoulder.

"Get your arm off from my shoulder," I command. He pecks my cheek before moves his arm.

"Hey, what the hell did you do? I didn't gave you any permission to kiss me," I protest. He lets out a chuckle and smirks.

"Listen to me babe. Every girl in this planet wants my kiss and my dick. And you, you're lucky 'cause I love you and you can get both of them. I mean, my kiss and dick," he teases me then winks. I kick his leg, makes him aching.

"I'm not like the other girls in this planet. I'm unique and fabulous. Besides, I'm not obsessed with dat little dick," I say while wag my long brunette hair.

"Little dick?" His eyes widen. Ash, Hunter and Ethan laugh so hard.

"Zach's dick is like a pimple," Ethan jokes.

"Shut up!" Zach says peevishly.

"And one more thing. I don't and I won't date a fuckboy like you," I say sharply at Mr. Zachary Morgan, the next CEO of the famous JPM Chase & Co.

"What?! Fuckboy?" Zach seems so surprised with my statement.

"Yeah fuckboy. That's who you are. Go to the club almost every night, dancing, get drunk, make out with a lot of sluts, sleep with them naked, fuck them hard and leave them in the next morning. That's your habit Mr. Morgan. And I don't want to be with someone like that," I say. I'm trauma with an asshole. After my tragic love story with Mac Walters, I become more careful in dating someone.

"What should I do?" Zach asks. More sounds like he challenges me.

"What do you mean?" I ask him back.

"What should I do so you wanna date me?"

"W-what?"

"Listen, I really really love you Valerie. I really am. And I wanna be yours so bad. So what should I do to change my behaviours? To change my bad habits and to make you love me,"

"Aw..." Ash teases me. I glare at her, make her shuts her fuck up. What the fuck did he just said? He loved me? Ha-ha, bullshit.

"Hey, answer me," he says.