candyfloss [stiles stilinski]

- This idea was suggested to me by Chowandnoodles. 

- first thing I want to say is; thank you so much for 100 reads! I started out with the thought that anyone reading it would be an amazing goal, so 100 is just nr9pddjohlrbfd. Thank you :) This imagine is just a really sweet and fluffy one. (hint hint at the name.) I actually struggled to write this one, so it might be a little short or not that good. 

  ღ  

Y/N hugged her knees as she sat on her window ledge, the chill in the air making her shiver. It was almost Halloween, so cold weather was pretty expected, but nevertheless it irritated Y/N. 

She hated being cold, basically everyone who had made her acquaintance knew that, and so winter was a pretty dreaded season for her. She loved Christmas and Thanksgiving, it was just the grey skies and freezing cold air that diminished her interest completely. She knew, of course, her boyfriend Stiles was the complete opposite. For some weird reason, the boy completely relished winter and acted like an over excited puppy whenever it snowed. 

Smiling and simultaneously rolling her eyes at the thought, Y/N grasped her mug of steaming tea that was sitting on the ledge and started to gulp the hot liquid down. She glanced through her clear glass window at the golden-orange trees, the matching colored leaves falling gracefully onto the grass. 

Y/N began to get lost in her thoughts-a common habit of hers, in the way the leaves swayed on their branch with such smooth ease, the way they were intertwined so perfectly with the bark and weren't torn apart by the force of the raging wind. So lost in thought actually, she didn't hear her phone go off with the buzz of a new message. 

Stiles - Y/N can i ask you something? (: [Sent 3:58 PM]

Stiles - oh god, are you over analyzing the way rachel looks at ross in friends? [Sent 4:01 PM] 

Me - close enough, i was looking at the trees actually ;) [Sent 4:04 PM]

Stiles - typical [Sent 4:05 PM]

Me - yeah, what do you wanna ask me? [Sent 4:06 PM]

In a way that was typically Stiles, he responded by jumpscaring Y/N with the calling ringtone. Trying to get her heart rate down to a normal level, she answered. 

"Jesus christ, Stiles, I practically jumped out of my skin!" She whined, the speed of her heartbeat 100% increasing at the sound of his laugh. "Okay, okay, would you say yes to going out with me to-" He began, quickly cut off by Y/N. "Stiles, you're my boyfriend and I love you, but seriously. Do you even know me at all? It's literally minus degrees outside." She exclaimed, gesturing to the window although she knew he couldn't see her over the phone. 

"I know, I know, just hear me out. It's a themed halloween festival, and I know how much you like seasonal stuff, so.." He trailed off at his girlfriend's lack of response. Y/N could feel her stomach somersault, the thought of anything halloween themed making her fill up with excitement. 

"Oh my god, are you serious?" She breathed, encouraging a nervous laugh from Stiles. "Y-you wanna go?" He asked in disbelief. "Stiles, you were the one who watched all those slasher movies with me no matter the season. Isn't it a little obvious that I freaking love halloween?" 

"Wow. So, you're coming?" He asked, still sounding a little shocked. Y/N grinned. "I'll brave the freezing weather for the food and you, Stilinski. Just hold on while I put on 25 sweaters." She told him, searching around in her closet with great enthusiasm.