14.

I hit the water as thunder cracks across the sky. I was in the deep end of the pool, hearing the rain hit the top of the water.
"You think I'm a monster?"
My face broke the surface of the water as I gasped for air. Starting to tread the water, I felt something pull on my leg. I saw lightning run through the sky and I heard thunder follow it. I began to swim towards the shallow end as I felt the force pulling harder and harder, until finally I was underwater.
"I'll show you a monster."
He let go of me and I kept swimming to the shallow end. As i came up for air all the windows in my house shattered. Thunder cracked and the rain came down harder. I reached the shallow end and tried to get to the wall. I felt Luke pull my legs down as I grabbed ahold of the side. As I pushed up on the side I could feel his nails dig into my skin and I cried out. I stopped pushing up and felt my feet touch the bottom of the pool.
"I'll kill you like you killed me."
I felt myself falling further into the water. Lightning struck the house next door. I felt a pair of warm hands on the sides of my shoulders lift me up out of the water. Luke's grip was still tight around my ankles as the person pulled me into their chest, thunder crashed and lightning strikes the pool. Luke's grip loosened completely.