Part 10

DDLG warning cause i'm kinky asf... aka this whole story is ddlg asf tbh anyways.......heres the 10th chapter

~

Gerards P.O.V.

I woke up to something on my chest. I look down a bit, I see him. He seems calm, he shuffles a little in his sleep so I decided to stroke his hair to calm him down. As soon as I touched his hair, he calmed down and started to drift back to sleep. I admired him. The way his hair falls over his face, the way his lips part slightly and his chest rises up in harmony with his breathing. I decided to fall back asleep myself. After all I didn't want to be a creep and watch him sleep.

Frank's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sun burning my eyes. I quickly hid under the blankets. That's when I noticed a pair of hands around my hips. I had a mini heart attack before remembering who's arms were around me. I peeked up from under the covers. I see the two most beautiful eyes in the world and the warmest smile ever. "Good morning pumpkin" says the breathtaking boy holding me. "Good morning Gee" I say back. I sit up so I'm sitting on his lower stomach. "Did you sleep good Pumpkin?" I nodded quickly. "How about we stay home and watch movies all day. Would you like that Little bug?" I nodded once more. "Can we watch Disney movies!!" I said stuttering over my words a bit. "Of course little bug!!". I giggled as he looked at me. He suddenly grabs the back of my neck and pulls me down into a passionate kiss. We kiss for a while, fighting for dominance with our tongue. Of course he won. We let go before one of us stopped breathing. We leaned our foreheads together breathing heavily. Our eyes closed. He kisses my forehead and my nose. All the way down to my lips to peck them. "I'm do glad you're my boyfriend little bug" he said breathless as if I took his breath away. "I'm glad you're my boyfriend too Gee" he held me for a while, enjoying each other's heartbeats. "How about we go get some breakfast, is that alright little bug?" "mhmm" I nodded. "Alright little one" he said while lifting us both up. "Lets get dressed and go to Denney's or some place." "Can I get some pancakes, daddy!" as soon as I said the word my heart stopped. My eyes went wide. I didn't want to see his reaction, but it wasn't what I expected. "oh of course my cute little princess" he said smiling while holing my hand.

Gerard's P.O.V.

"Let's get dressed and go to Denny's or some place" I suggested. "Can I get some pancakes daddy!" He said it. He finally said it.  Couldn't be any happier but I saw the look in his eyes. The look that says 'oh good, please don't yell at me/I'm supper embarrassed' so I wanted to make him feel better. "Oh of course my cute little princess" I said as I grabbed onto his hand to hold it. I felt so dominant at that moment. I decided to ask the question. "Hey sugar, would you like me to be your daddy?" He looked up and I swear his eyes went out of his cute little head. He nodded violently. "Oh don't do that little bug, you're gonna hurt yourself" he stopped right away and looked up at me with those big hazel eyes. "Do you want Daddy to carry you, little one?" He nodded again and made grabby hands while looking up at me. "First you need to get dressed little one" we made our way towards the closet. I picked out an outfit for him and he proceeded to get changed. I had to help him every so often tho cause he would get his little head or hands stuck. When we finished getting dressed Frankie looked up at me and did the puppy dog eyes "Okay, okay, daddy has you" he kissed my cheek and put his head down on my shoulder. We walked downstairs. It was a little hard because of how Frankie was but I managed. I walked into the living room and grabbed my keys off of the coffee table. "Okay we're all ready to go" I walked over to the big ass front doors and f opened them. We walked over to my car. I opened the passengers side first so I could put my little princess in and buckle him all up. I closed the door when I was done and ran over to my side so I could get in.

Frank's P.O.V.

Daddy buckled me up and closed the door. I took a moment to breath. Gees my new daddy. He needs to know soon. I don't know when I'll tell him, but he needs to know.
~
OOOOO cliffhanger bitches
It's not really a big surprise but whatever.
Enjoy the chapter, bye lovely people/emo trashcans