Part 5

Gerard's pov

I had been cuddling with the sweet fragile little boy for about 2 hours. He looked so cute when he was asleep. I absolutely adored him. His eyelids fluttered opened slowly, getting use to the darkness of the room. "Hey" he muttered sleepily. "Hey beautiful how was your nap?" "It was good, I like cuddling with you" he gave me a small smile as he looked up at me. I returned the smile. "What time is it?" My eyes widened as I had forgotten the time and realized I needed to be home at a certain time. I grabbed my phone and turned it on. I stared at the phone for a minute. 7 missed calls, 15 text messages, 3 voicemails. I'm gonna be in so much shit I thought to myself. Evidently I was looking at the screen too long because Frank started to shake me. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" He asked frantically. "I was supposed to be home 2 hours ago!" He looked worried. So did I. "One of my car driver can take you home if you like? I can go with you" I looked at him, and my expression softened. " Yeah that would be great, thanks" I smiled. He got up and went to the phone connected to the wall. He pressed in a number and put the phone to his ear. "Hey Patrick, could you come and drive my friend home, if it's possible that would be great" he nodded and hung up the phone. "He will be here in about 5 minutes" he started to the door. I followed. We walked down the hall, into the living room, and eventually to the front door. We walked outside and I saw a short man with reddish blond, hair with a black Fedora on top of his head, standing in front of a nice looking car. I'm not a car genius but boy, was that a nice car. We walked towards the car and Patrick opened the door. "Thank you Patrick" Frank said as he slid into the car. "No problem kiddo" he says to me and Frank. He shuts the door and goes over to where he can get in. "So where to?"
∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
A quick update because the world hates me, happy late Valentine's Day