Part 9

We made our way back to my house. We went to a few more stores before we left the mall but nothing big, just some places like Hot Topic where I got a Smashing Pumpkins t-shirt. We also stopped at Starbucks (because Gerard is a basic hoe) where I got a unicorn Frappuccino and Gee got a Java Chip Frappuccino. We drove up yo my driveway. "Thanks for taking me out today" I slightly smiled. "No problem sweetie, anything foe a cute little doll like you" i giggled at that. mid giggling he leaned down a bit and pecked my cheek. I stopped giggling and looked up at him. I looked into his big hazel eyes for a minute and i leaned towards him and passionately kissed him.

Gerard's P.O.V.

He looked so perfect in that moment, I couldn't stop myself. I leaned towards him while he was giggling about something I had said and pecked his cheek. he stopped giggling immediately and looked to his side to look at me. I became worried that he didn't like it. Until he started to lean in. I leaned in so our lips could touch. They started moving together perfectly, like they were meant to be molded together. We pulled away after a minute or two. We starred into each others eyes for a couple minutes. "would you like to stay the night?" he asked me in a low voice. It sounded as if he was slightly scared of my answer, as if I would say no.

Franks P.O.V.

"Of course I would love to stay over" I let out my breath not realizing I was holding it in. "Okay, my mom should be fine with it. She'll actually be pretty have cause I don't really have any friends...like at all...." I continue to ramble on and on about my sad ass life until Gerard leaned towards me to shut me up with his soft but slightly slimy lips. "You don't have to worry about having lots of friends. You have me and Ray and your family that loves you so much." he reassured me. "okay" I smiled lightly. We got out of the car and walked into the house up to my room. I turned and started towards my closet. I was tired and we missed dinner so we figured we would just head off to bed. I pulled out a pair of small shorts and an over-sized misfit t-shirt. Gee took his pants of so he was in his boxers and his t-shirt he wore during that same day. I climbed into my bed as did he. It was pretty awkward at first. Us just laying next to each other looking up at the ceiling. I finally got the courage to ask "could you cuddle me". "of course Pumpkin" he whispered moving closer to me, pulling me into his warm embrace. I laid my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Feeling his chest move up and down. my eyes started to grow heavy. I let myself go into a deep sleep.

Gerard's P.O.V.

I felt him against my chest. His breathing was calm, I could hear the sound of his light snores. I smiled to myself. He was the most adorable thing I have ever seen. I decided to fall asleep myself. See you in the morning my little Prince.

################################################################################

when you actually get two chapters done in like a 5 hour period. First of all, my computer shut down in the middle of me writing this chapter and I got so scared it didn't save. It did tho obviously lol. ENJOY PLEASE