Part 2

There he was, coming right at me. Next thing I know I'm on the floor holding my side in extreme pain. Did he just punch me?!?  Oh my god it hurts so much. "Haha how do you like that fag?" I groan in response. "Answer me iero!"  "I like it, I LIKE IT, just please stop." Ray tries to get to Bob but bob's so called "friends" are holding him back. I just cry while curled up holding my side. He just keeps kicking my side and it hurts so much. At one point, he kicked so hard i thought he broke my rib. The bell finally rings. Bob kneels down and whispers in my ear "Watch your back iero". I whimper and cry while in my little ball that's protecting me from what I'm most scared of, society. "Hey, come on get up" Ray says in a calming voice. He puts his arm around my shoulder and we walk outside. Ray drives to school so we started walking to his car. When we're a couple yards away a kid dressed in all black comes and almost runs into me. "Oh my god I'm so sor- are you okay man?" " Haha no, I'm not" I said with so much sarcasm it hurt. "Here let me help I'm late anyway, what's the point in going" the guy puts one of his arms around my waist and Ray still has his around my shoulders. "Thanks man" Ray says. "No problem". Ray gets his keys out of his pocket and unlocks the door and I almost fall right in cause I can barely feel the left side of my body. Ray and the other kid get on the car and drive to my house. One thing we do have at the house is doctors so I don't have to go to the hospital. Ray drives into my driveway and I hear the kid mumble a "wow", I kinda chuckle but it just sounds like I'm crying. I don't have a castle but I do have a massive mansion (photo). Ray and the other kid, I have no idea what his name is, rush to get me out of the car and bring me to see Mrs. Erin, my nurse. We rush into the house and she comes to help us immediately. "Get him into the bed, I'll go get the ice". The boy ,who's name I'm still unaware of, picked me up bridal style and laid me on the bed. It hurts so much and I'm groaning every 5 seconds. I start to feel dizzy and my vision is going blurry. "Hey don't go to sleep, stay awake" the boy says but I just can't help it. I start to go into a sleep like state until the boy starts to shake my lightly. "You can't close your eyes okay?" "Okay". "Okay good now how about we ask each other questions so you can stay awake, yeah" "mhmm". The boy thinks for a second and starts. "What's your name?" "Ff-frank" he nodded " good, my name is Gerard" I smile. "How old are you?" Gerard asks. " 17 about to be 18" I said. " I'm 18". I reach out to touch his hair and mumble "you're perfect"before I pass out.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
Well I updated...Again. hope you enjoy my shitty writing skills👌