He Kissed Me

I have confused myself with me having 3 stories published and my new one coming soon that I get the names wrong. So if you noticed any random names that don't seem to have an introduction just ignore it. Lydia is a charector of this story though. Just so you know.

I looked down at the floor as he wrapped his arm around me. I looked up at him as he scooted closer. "I. Jayden. What are you doing?" I said as he pushed me onto the bed. He got on top of me and grinned. "Doing what I want." He said before crashing his lips into mine. He pulled away slowly and smiled at me. "Jayden what the fuck! I don't like boys! I'm straight! Get off of me! Now!" I screamed, struggling for freedome. He sat up and walked over to his bed. He sat down and stared at me. I shuffled around and covered myself up. I laid silent, facing the wall with the blankets up to my shoulder. I kinda liked that kiss, but that was not a good thing in my opinion. That meant I was gay. And I didn't want to accept that. I got up and exited the room. I ran out of the dorm and into my brother's. I found his room and knocked on his door. "Carson. It's me. Kyle." I said shakily. He opened the door and smiled at me. He motioned me inside to see a tan boy, with blond hair and brown eyes. Carson and I sat down on his bed. He noticed the tears still streaming down my face. "Kyle, what happened?" He raised an eyebrow. "I said some stuff to my roommate and I started feeling bad about it so I apologized and started crying. He then kissed me." I whined pathetically. "Oh get over it!" The boy laughed. "Kyle this is Braxton,  he's my dumb fuck of a roommate." Carson laughed. "I am not a dumb fuck! I might be an asshole! But not a dumb fuck!" Braxton snapped. "Yeah you just made yourself look absolutely pathetic." I giggled slightly. "Kyle. Stop. You're just. No." Carson raised an eyebrow. "I am aware. That I am an asshole. I really don't care about all of that though. You've got nothing to prove. But honestly I'm just like you." I sang obnoxiously. "Kyle! Shut up!" Carson slapped his hand over my mouth. I rolled my eyes and pryed it off. "You're no fun." I laughed. "And you're my childish older brother who never shuts the fuck up." He snapped. "Actually, I'm your childish younger step brother who never shuts the fuck up. I am a month younger Carson! Months count!" I laughed. "And I'm not a fuck boy! Deal with that Kyle." He frowned. "And you're a faggot." I raised an eyebrow. "Yeah I'm going back to my room. We clearly don't get along." I said as I left the room. I closed the door behind me and ran out of the dorm. I ran back into my dorm and up the stairs. I slung the door open and then slammed it closed. "Stupid faggot." I muttered as Jayden snapped his attention to me. "Huh?" He raised an eyebrow. "Nothing. Just my dumbass step brother." I snapped as I laid down on my bed. "I can make you feel better." He smirked. "Don't. Even. Think. About. It." I rolled over. I could easily tell by the way he spoke. He was nervous and afraid every time he would speak. He was shy. I pulled my phone out of my pocket as I received a text. It was from my brother.

Carson *Are you going to dorm 2. They have a huge basketball court, they are using it for a party.*

Me *sure, what time?*

Carson *7:30 PM*

Me *I'll be there.*

I turned my phone off and laid it down on the bedside table. I didn't notice as I unlatched the lock on the box that held my razor blades. "Uh, your little box thing came unlocked." Jayden said quietly. I quickly latched the lock back on. I stood up and put on my Jordans. I put my black leather jacket and sunglasses back on and opened the door. "I'm going to a party. I'll be back late, so leave the door unlocked." I said as I left. I closed the door behind me and ran down the stairs. I exited the dorm and made my way to dorm 2. I opened the door and found myt way to the basketball court. Most of the lights were off. There were drinks and a lot of people so it was my kind of party. I smiled as the loud buzz of yelling, cheering, and talking flooded my ears. I noticed some immediate attention going towards me. A few attractice girls, some fuck boys, and a firmiliar face. I snapped my attention to Lydia, who was my girlfriend. I had met her at my last school, but she moved. Now it was clear where she had gone. "Kyle! Oh my god baby! I missed you so much!" She smiled, running to me. "Lydia! I missed you too babe!" I hugged her tightly, kissing her pationatley. That's when I noticed Jayden out of the corner of my eye. I turned to him and tapped on his arm. "Lydia this is my roommate Jayden. Jayden, this is my girlfriend Lydia." I smiled. "Hi." Jayden said softly. Lydia looked down at his shirt. He had a black shirt that said pride in rainbow letters on. "Are you gay?" She raised an eyebrow at him. "Yeah." His voice grew quieter. "Uhg! Fucking faggot! You're gonna burn in hell!" She laughed, grabbing the collar of his shirt. She threw him onto the ground. He busted his head on the tile floor. "Jayden! Are you okay!?" I dropped to my knees beside him and placed my hand on his slowly rising and dropping chest. "Yeah, I'm fine." He wiped his hair out of his face. I stood up and helped him up. "Why do you care about him!? I thought you hated homosexual people!" Lydia frowned. "Chill! He's my fucking friend okay! Even though I was rude when I first met him! He doesn't treat me the way you do sometimes!" I yelled in her face.