Bandage - 14 [Kouha Ren]

A/N: This was requested by @MysarahAnavela , so sorry for the long wait! You requested this over a month ago, and I completely forgot about until now :(. I'm sorry!

Kouha x Crybaby!Reader 

"Kouhaaaaa!" You cried, holding onto your hand as tears clouded your eyes. "What?" He sighed; he'd long since stopped panicking when his beloved cried out in such a comical, exagerated way. 

If something really hurt, you'd remain silent; that's when he needed to worry. "I cut my thumb!" Not only did you cry for something as small as falling on the ground, you were too clumsy for your own good on top of that. 

"Come here." He opened his arms, and you waddled over, settling next to him on your bed. He'd been polishing his sword before you'd interrupted him. He took the first aid kit he kept on his nightstand -- its use  was regular -- and popped it open, rummaging through it until he found what he was looking for. 

He unrolled the thin bandage, cut it, and wrapped it around your finger. Afterwards, he kissed it. "Better?" You nodded, glomping him. He put his sword on the nightstand after sheathing it, instead burrying his face in your chest. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"[Y/N], I have to go to the meeting with En." You shook your head, tears pooling in your eyes. You were currently holding onto his legs, keeping the short male from leaving your room. You were like a puppy; you hated him leaving your sights. 

"Nooooo I don't want you to go!" You cried, holding on tighter as he tried to shake you off. "En's gonna be mad at me if I'm late, again!" He reasoned; he'd never thought the day would come when he was the mature one. 

You began to wail. "Fine, fine, you can come." He mumbled, pouting; he'd lost again. You perked up immediatly and cheered, holding on tightly to his arm as you giggle happily. When you walked into the meeting with the pink haired boy, Kouen didn't ask questions.

It wasn't the first time Kouha had given in, after all.