What If He Gets Jealous - 4

Characters: Masrur, Kouha, Koumei, Kouen(if you would like me to add another character(s), you can comment since I won't be dedicating these).

COMING SOON: MUU & SINBAD

~~Masrur~~

You sat down on a convenient bench, and waited for Masrur to return with your food. You loved food almost as much as you loved him. You grinned, and kicked your feet back and forth, humming to ease your boredom.

Someone sat beside you, and you stopped humming. "Oh, love-" You began, until you spluttered in shock when you saw that it was not Masrur. The boy quirked an eyebrow at you. "Love? This is the first time we've met, but I wouldn't mind you calling me that again." He smirked, and you waved your hands in front of your face.

Your cheeks were red from embarrassment, and you were incredibly nervous. "Say, you're pretty cute~ What's your name?" His smirk widened, probably thinking that you were blushing because you found him attractive. You nearly burst out laughing at the thought.

He leaned in towards you and you leaned backwards, sliding away from him in the process. You were now at the edge of the bench, nearly falling off. Your eyes darted around the thick crowd, looking for any flashes of red. There was none.

The boy put his hand over yours and you tried to pull away. "Why don't I take you out for lunch, love?" He chuckled, and you pulled back as far as you could. "Ummm.... I'm sorry but-" You were cut off when someone's arms wrapped around your waist.

You already knew who it was; only one person could make you feel so warm. The boy stared up at the giant Fanalis with a pale face. "Love, back already?" You emphazised, and the boy took the hint and escaped as quickly as he could.

Masrur held you tight in a very protective manner, although his face was stoic; the only hint to his anger were his glaring red eyes.

~~Koumei~~

You sighed, a frown decorating your face. It was at least two hours into the ball, yet he hadn't even shown up yet. You'd hoped to impress him by dressing fancier than usual, doing your hair instead of letting it loose and even adding some makeup. It seemed all your efforts went to waste because your darling Koumei was nowhere to be seen.

You were angry; he'd promised you that he'd come. He said it'd be his way of making it up to you for always ignoring you to plan out more strategies. Tears prickled your eyes, but you blinked them away.

You noticed how light the atmosphere was, with people smiling and laughing and dancing, you just wished you could take part of the festivities as well. Oh well, you sighed. I guess I'll just wait until he comes.

You ignored the voice in your head that wondered if he comes. "[Y/N]?" Someone called and you looked up, hoping it to be Koumei. You gasped, a smile flitting up from your frown. "Nori!" You squealed, jumping up to hug him tightly.

Nori was a childhood friend from your kingdom before you'd come to Kou to arrange a peace treaty. Eventually, you'd ended up staying because of your traitorous feelings for Koumei. "It's been so long!" You giggled, hugging him again.

Once upon a time, he'd been your best friend, but you hadn't contacted him in years. He hugged you back tightly, smiling. "I missed you so much, [Y/N]." He whispered, and you smiled as well. "I missed you too." You grinned, pulling back from him.

Your eyebrows furrowed when you noticed him frowning. "Why didn't you come back?" He questioned, and you felt your heart ache. His tone was distraut and confused. You'd thought to be in love with him back when you were in [Kingdom], even whilst you were in Kou, waiting impatiently to return. Until you'd met Koumei. Then, all thoughts of him vanished from your mind, and your heart.