Love Me - 13 [Judar]

A/N: This was requested by @MurderedShadow . (Got seven requests to finish after this one XD) I hope you enjoy!

"Where the hell....?" You grumbled, your eyes scanning over the garden, until your eyes landed on the peach tree. You smirked, and quickly approached. "Judar~" You sang, and jumped into the branches, looking for him.

You groaned and slumped against the trunk. "I give up!" You yelled, throwing your hands in the air. "Aww, you were so close." The black haired Magi sniggered, grabbing you and pushing off the tree. 

You screamed as you fell, landing on the ground. You looked up, your eye twtiching. "Stupid Magi!" You yelled up at him. He shrugged and bit into his peach. "You're late for your meeting!" When you were a child, you had been accepted into the Kou Empire's faculty, most specifically, you were supposed to be Judar's playmate. 

What a Hell that had been for you.

He was particularily mean, he was way too arrogant for his own good, and he was spoiled beyond reckoning. He'd order you around, and critique everything you did. It got on your nerves, and made you cry a few times (you were still only young), but in the long run, you weren't unhappy that you'd met him.

"I don't care. Who wants to sit in a stuffy room all day, anyway?" He continued to eat his peach. Your eye twitched again, and you picked up a sharp twig, and hurled it at his peach. It flew out of his hand and splattered onto the ground.

"Come down." You huffed. Since then, you'd evolved into his personal attendant. Even worse. He pouted, and plucked another one from the tree. He ignored you. "Judar!" You yelled, jumping around to try and catch his attention.

"You have your duties as the Kou Empire's Magi!" You exclaimed, shoulders drooping once you finished your rant on his 'duties' and such. He probably hadn't even been paying attention.

"Want a peach?" He questioned, holding one down from his perch atop the branch. You sighed and reached for it. "Just kidding." He sniggered and bit into it. Your anger flared again. You stood up abruptly, and began to tug at his leg with ferocity. 

"Get down, you clown!" 

He put on his best hurt expression and placed a hand on his heart, still munching on his favourite fruit. "I'm hurt, [Y/N]." You shielded your eyes. "If you're going to speak, don't do it when you have your mouth full." You sighed, and finally he jumped down from the tree, facing you.

"I'll go to my meeting, if...." He began his teasing expression fading into complete seriousness. You tapped your foot impatiently, waiting for him to continue. "You...." He got closer, and your breath hitched. Your foot stopped. 

"Say you..." He got even closer. "Love me." He whispered in your ear, passion oozing from his voice. Your face flared. "W-What?!" You stuttured, backing up a little. He just waited, his face still serious.

He's serious about this.... You sighed, and averted your gaze as you covered your cheeks. "I love you, stupid." Your face turned into a scorching blaze at that point. Your embarrassment was quickly replaced by anger when he began to laugh.

"Just kidding~" He laughed as he ran away.

"JUDAR!"