Rules {2} - 5 [Hakuryuu Ren]

A/N: For @Alexandria_som who requested this. I hope you enjoy. I feel like this is really stupid and immature, but at least it's fluffy and cute, I guess? NOT APART OF THE ORIGINAL STROYLINE~ Let's just say Hakuryuu doesn't hate Kouen, Koumei, Kouha ETC right now. But Gyokuen is still evil. Because she's Gyokuen. Kay? Kay. (See what I did there XD)?

You hummed, suddenly understanding why your new beloved had requested your aid. His country - which you could tell he loved because of the way his eyes shone when he spoke of it - was being attacked by an unknown force.

Their communication towers had been destroyed, and any messenger they sent never returned, meaning that the princes one through three of the Kou Empire were unreachable on their diplomatic mission.

Sure, they were still strong without them, but Kouen, Koumei and Kouha were major parts of their military. Leaving only Hakuei and Hakuryuu as the only metal vessal users in the Kou Empire at that moment. 

You sat in a conference room, waiting for the most important military leaders that were in the country to arrive. Hakuryuu seemed quite embarrassed since you refused to let go of his arm, no matter what you tried. Leaving you to fawn over the blushing prince as he tried to explain the situation.

Hakuei looked quite unimpressed, her jaw hanging open slightly. "Hakuryuu! We're in a time of war, and you've calle us for this?" She questioned, bewildered. He shook his head ferociously. "No, no. T-This is [Y/N].... She's the Goddesse of Love and Power." Hakuei gasped, her eyes bulging from their sockets. 

"Hakuryuu!" She protested, but another general held his hand up. "As much as I believe this could change the tide for us in this battle, it isn't worth losing one of our metal vessal users." He grumbled out, his voice rough.

You glared at him, pouting. Hakuei sighed and shook her head. "What's done is done. We'll have to worry about this after the battle lying ahead. Do you know how to fight?" She questioned, and you could tell she was hoping you would say no. Maybe her calm and kind demeanor faded when someone threatened to take her little brother from her. 

"I'm stronger than you'll ever be!" You stuck your tongue out, burrying your face in Hakuryuu's arm. He smelled nice. You didn't consider yourself creepy; you'd gotten used to such behaviours in your long life.

"[Y/N], that wasn't very nice." He scolded you, and you looked up, teary eyed. "I'm sorryyyyy!" You wailed, and he sweat dropped, patting your head.

The ground shook, and your hand shot out, just as the ceiling began to cave. "Okay~ Time to fight now~" You giggled, and looked up at your startled beloved. You closed your eyes and leaned up, capturing his lips in a kiss. 

His eyes widened, and his face looked like a tomato. "Now go!" You cheered, and tugged him to his feet. He turned into his Djinn equip along with Hakuei, and he looked at his hands in awe. "I feel stronger now." He noted, and you hummed, grinning at him.

"Thank you, [Y/N]." He placed a kiss on your forehead before he made his way out into battle. After everyone was gone, you squealed and rolled on the ground, placing your hands on your forehead. 

A/N: IMPORTANT: DO YOU WANT THIS TO TURN INTO AN ACTUAL STORY? I think that I could really develop this, and I really like the concept I created, so, what do you - my readers - think? 

~Strawberry-chan