8-interogations and panties?

Okay here it is.

Previously on TLOHKS: Hayley knows everything, but she struggling to get use to the idea that werewolves exist.And Mason suprise by visiting her at night. ummm what will happen???

ENJOY!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Mason and I sat on my bed, I begin to relax and ask the questions I was dying to get an answer for.

“So…where should I start?” I asked myself.

“Well you could always start with what you didn’t understand, when Melinda was explaining to you what we were.” He proposed.

“Well okay. Why is it only you and Carter who seems to always fight? I mean the other guys seem fine with each other.”

“umm. It’s kind of complicated. You see Carter and I went from best friends to whatever the heck we are now because of one event. That I really don’t like to talk about.”

“What happen? Please tell me.” I pleaded.

“Fine. It was because of a war, the first war this town had ever had. My father was trying to protect his when he got killed, and what unnerved me the most was that it was his father’s fault. John, Carter’s father had been dealing with the north side pack, we don’t really know why but my father knew that those guys should not be messed with. He tried to warn John many times but John wouldn’t listen, till one day they kidnapped Cynthia, Carter’s mom, John then had begun to realize his mistake and tried to claim her back but the other pack refused saying that he owed them. So John had no choice but to call my father and try to take Cynthia by force, my father wasn’t willing at first but he wouldn’t have let his friend down, so that’s how we were part of this war, it lasted 4 to 5 years of constant battle ship. And the worst was that we did not know why, but we couldn’t back down, we made a pact with John pack and they were to return this favor to us if needed. And that’s why Carter and I are still talking, trust me if we hadn’t made that treaty there would still be a war. At the end we won and Cynthia was dead we couldn’t do anything for her; they had tortured her to no end. I blame his farther for the death of mine.” Mason said looking at the sealing. I could sense his anger as he told me what had happen.

“But if I got it straight it’s not Carter’s fault.”

“No it’s not but it doesn’t mean that I should go back to being friends with him. We talk and that’s all that matters.”

“But Mason look at this from another point of view. He also lost his mother.”

“I know, that’s why I still talk to him and allow some member of my pack to civilize with his, but it just won’t go any further.”

“Okay, I guess it’s your decision.”

“Exactly. Now can we change the subject?”

“Umm… okay, why don’t you tell me what other mystical creatures are living here?” I asked trying to lighten up the mood.

“Oh.. well that’s just something you’ll have to figure out by yourself.” He laughed.

“Mason! I’m serious!” I said putting my serious face on.

“Fine. But are you sure you can handle it?”

“Oh, Please! I saw you and Carter transform into gigantic wolves today. I think I can handle more shocks.”

“Well, I just didn’t want you to pass out again.” He chuckled.

“ah! Very funny, I was just shocked okay.”