3-Introductions

Previously in TLOHKS:Mason and Carter got mad over Hayley.But why?Mason's Hayley's mate but she doesn't know it.But what about Carter is he also Hayley's mate.DRAMA drama.....

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley’s P.O.V

When we entered class we were late of course (rolling eyes) it’s the second period and I’m sure I probably have a record has “the new late student” by the way the teacher was eying me. Anyway I took a seat and Mason and Carter took seats next to me at both of my sides as the English teacher started talking. She then asked me to present myself to the whole class. Urgh! That’s one of the worst thing when you’re new I will never get use to it even if I did it many times, I still get a sick feeling in the gut. But being new had sure taught me lots of stuff like:

-Never be shy in front of the class, never fidget or bite your lips, stutter on words not one sign of weakness period, nada, no, non, never ever do it always keep your head held high and look at each person in the eyes.

And yeah that’s pretty much it!:D

Not that I do all of that sometimes it’s too hard but I do fake it GOOD, baby!

Anyway I walk in front of the class and started my introduction.

“Hey, I’m Hayley Kristen Scott, but you guys can call me Hayle’s or Krist. You know whatever you’re comfortable with. Anyway I move from New York and I’m 17.”No need for too much details (always keep it short)

Then a bimbo in the back of the class sneered. She was blonde(of course) with huge boobs that were on one centimeter close to popping out of the tank top she wore to come to school and her mini skirt was just reaching her butt if she bent down trust me it’s not only her butt we were going to see.

“Can we also call you stupid?” She laugh making the whole class laugh in mockery, only Mason and carter didn’t laugh instead they gave her a murderous glare. Seriously? I barely knew those guys. Then I laugh, catching back the whole class attention.

“Oh, Honey you can call me stupid all you want it’s just a name but darling if I start calling you a whore that’s a whole other thing.”

“omg she didn’t” I heard one girl gasp. Before the whole class burst into laughers even the teacher seem to be laughing a little before the bimbo turned her glare on her. Seems like lots of people were sick of her. Like I said at the beginning, highschooll is a place where jocks and bimbo’s rule.

Anyway after that the bitch shut her mouth and glared at me for the rest of the period, while the whole class were looking at me with awed in their eyes (oh well I guess I do make an impression on people.)

Mrs. Blanchard the English teacher, then gave us a five minute break before the bell rang; I also learned that she did that a lot especially if she was tired. I also made some new friends in this class.

 Melinda who was a short brunette, with big brown eyes, and a big pink mouth that I saw some guy eying…There was also Katy a very tall girl that looked like a model, I swear she had everything, the height, the neck, her whole feature was model-like but she didn’t brag about it she was more into studying.The complete opposite of Melinda who was a wild girl, and trust me when I say wild I mean it; that girl just came out of nowhere and started talking to me like I knew her for years(which I do NOT!!)I swear that girl scared the poop out of me! And there was also Tyler who was gay, and super funny, just someone I would likely get along with. At first Mason and Carter were skeptical about my new friendships but they soon warmed in to them, well Mason did Carter was pretty much his laid back self, I also notice how people were more comfortable with Carter then Mason, I guess he just had that aura that pull people’s attention towards him. At lunch we decided that we should all seat together.

When we arrived the lunch room was crowded of course.

“Why don’t we sit outside then?” I asked eying the cafeteria.

“Oh hell no baby! We have a special table reserved for us. Oh! Here they are, I’ve been looking all around for them.”Meli exclaimed.You see I always had a thing for nicknaming people and changing their name, it’s a bad habit but I love it.

We were now walking through the crowded cafeteria to a table at the far corner of it, where sat three hotties one was blond and very muscular like a football player, with dull green eyes, the second one was thin not to buff nor skinny, he had shoulder length dark black hair that seem to glow in the sunlight coming from the widow beside him. The third one was …Sam? I wasn’t sure because he had his back turned to me talking to a table beside the one we were headed to. When we reach our destination I notice Katy taking a sit next to the muscular dude that look like football player. Wow they did make cute couple, a very hot couple I guaranty you if those two get married they’ll have angels. I also notice how uncomfortable Mason looked like he didn’t know any of those kids. I wonder why because Mason told me he was in this school since sophomore year at this point he would have known them since they were in the same grade, right?

“Hey guys this is Hayley and she’s going to be sitting with us from now on.” Meli squeak in delight.

“Hey”

“Hi”

“Welcome to the club baby.” of course this coming from Sam.

“urgh…ignore him he doesn’t know what he is saying most of the time.” Said Tyler with a roll of his eyes.

“Tyler’s right and by the way I’m Kent.” said the one who now had his arm around Katy’s shoulders.

“And I’m Michael but everyone calls me Mike.” He said with a wink umm I bet he and Sam get along pretty well. With that unbelievable black hair and baby blue eyes of his I bet it’s hard for some girls to resist…

“Okay well it’s nice to meet you all.”I said giving one of my biggest smiles, if there’s one thing I’m good at while moving every time, it’s certainly making friends and fitting in.

“Has it is to us baby.” Sam said.

“Oh shut up already Sam” said everyone at the table, then we all erupted in laughers. Surprisingly enough I saw Mason relaxing in his seat which made me feel a tad better. I didn’t know what was wrong between him and Carter but I was sure going to figure it out.

 We then started talking with the guys asking where I was from and what brought me here, with me telling them that my mom and dad worked in the same company and we travel a lot. I learned that Kent was effectually a football player with Carter, Mason and Sam. Mike was more into art and soccer. Mely like dancing and Kate was in the newspaper.

We talked for the entire period, till we had to go to class. And that’s when I finally saw my brother flirting…Whit the bitch from English besides him.

OH FUCK NO! OVER MY DEAD BODY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plz comment if there's something you would like to say.

Teaser:next chapter THREE words ....(suspense...) DRAMA AND CARTER..