Chapter 14

I got this awesome trailer from Brookieismyname. Thank you! Anyways please check it out!

Chapter 14

My heart felt like it had been stabbed by a sword repeatedly. I just wanted to rip that girl’s hand off of Cade. I admit I was feeling jealously. I wanted to smash her head into piece and feed her to the sharks. Tamra helped me up and screamed, “Get your dirty paws off of my brother-in-law!” She rushed up to them and with full force, she unattached the blonde off of Cade. 

The bimbo pointed at me and stated in a irritating, whiny voice,“Babe, this worthless piece of crap just bumped into me and it hurts.” She glared at me and smirked. Despite the fact that I do not like to fight, I really wanted to punch her. I have some good reasons, and one of them would be her touching my mate. 

Cade snapped out of his daze and a disgusted look filled his eyes. “Don’t you dare call her that again.“ He stated lowly and dangerously, his eyes were cold. The aura around him was screaming for people to back off. The expression on him was something I would never imagine for him to have. 

“But Cade, she bumped into your precious girlfriend.” 

Besides the bimbo Tamra snorted, “Who would want you for a girlfriend when there is not even zero point zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, one percent real in you. Oh and why would Cade want you, a whore, when there is a perfect mate for him. Not to mention the girl is the person who you called “piece of crap” and bumped into her.” Tamra gave a scary smile and continued on, “You better run, before Cade and I personally hunt you down and skin you alive.” 

“What you're lying!” The bimbo screamed. “I am Cade’s mate and I am going to be a Alpha female! She does not fit to be with Cade, she is just trash!” We were attracting attention, students who were passing by stopped and formed a crowd to see what was happening, Cade and Tamra’s status does not help either. 

I could literally see steam coming out of Cade‘s head. “You shouldn’t push your luck,” he threatened her. His fist were clinched into a tight ball. His muscles tightened and no one could stop him if he turned wolf. Knowing that he might transform any minute in a school mixed of humans and werewolves, I placed my hand on his arm. My touch worked and his glaze softened as he looked down at me. 

It was pretty horrifying to see two people with alpha blood ganging up a small wolf. If looks could kill she would have been dead by now. Her exterior started to faze and she started to coward. A triumphant smile appeared in Tamra’s face. “You better go now or else we would actually skin you alive, no actually I would like to see you in despair. I will personally ruin your face, if you do not leave Cade and Lia alone.” 

A small whimper slipped out of her mouth and she staggered away from us. Before she was out of sight, she tripped and fell. Serves her right, no one should wear heels as high as those to school. 

Tamra burst out laughing, “Oh my gosh did you see that! Her face was priceless, after all her “pretty” face would be ruined.” She clutched her stomach and laughing tears started to slide down her cheeks. I gave a weak smile and glanced over at Cade. He jaws were still clinched together tightly, and his mouth was set in a straight line. I guessed that he regretted having fun with her or even dating her. And that was enough to insure me that he would never touch her again. 

“Cade calm down. Do you want to go for a run? I will come with you if you want, let’s skip this first half of school.” Cade’s head snapped to my attention, after a few moments he nodded. “Tamra I think we will skip the first half of school, Cades need time to chill.” She pouted at me and unwillingly gave us permission to go. 

Cade’s POV

I was fuming, anger was consuming me and my wolf was trying to break free to tear that girl into shreds. No one ever dares to call my mate a piece of trash. No one. 

“Cade come on lets go, we need to get back by lunch.” My beautiful mate’s voice lulled me out of my thoughts. A run sounds good. I haven’t run since I met Lia, which was about a month now. I was so angry that I was unable to muster words out so I just followed her out of the school. Slowly, my anger died out, I was excited to run with my mate for the first time.

After walking for a few minutes, Lia abruptly stopped walking. I slammed into her, thank god I caught her just in time before she landed on the ground. I would never forgive myself if something happened to her. 

“Ouch that hurts Cade!” Lia whined cutely while rubbing her shoulders. 

“Why stop so suddenly then?” I asked, my brow furled in concern, I checked for damage and sigh in relief when there was none. 

Her mouth gave out a soft, song like giggle, “I have absolutely no idea where we could run.” Of course, I was so stupid, she never went for a run until now. We had been all busy welcoming her and I had pack business that we forgot about letting setting out wolves free.

“Follow me.” I took this advantage and held her hands. Warmth, and love, that was all I felt. No it was not like stories where you feel sparks. When we touch our mates, we feel loved and it was like an empty spot in your heart being filled in. Man do I sound cheesy. 

I heard Lia gasp when we arrived at our destination. “This is beautiful!” Lia whispered, she spun around the green forest and smiled. “I can’t wait to change to wolf!” 

“Well why don’t we. I will change behind this tree,” I said pointing at the usual tree that I always shifted in.

I walked behind the tree and, took off all my clothing and started to transform into my wolf. It was not painful, unlike our first turn, and yet it would always feel weird, no matter how many times you change. My bones cracked and shifted. I could feel my black fur sprouting out of my back. In fours I patted to sight. I felt my heart stop and breath stop. Lia was gorgeous in her wolf form. Whether it was her elegant white fur, or those deep chocolate brown eyes, she was always perfect. 

I walked up to her and nudged her with my muzzle. My black fur blended in contrast. I had some white near my belly, but it was grayish white, it was nothing compared the snow colored fur she had. Why would anyone want to kill these pure stunning wolves? 

I was so luck to have her as my mate. “You’re the most breathtaking girl ever.” I told her through my mental link.

She answered, “Not looking too shabby either.” A teasing glint flashed in her eyes as she pounced on me and quickly ran away. I chased her around, the smooth wind whipped against my face as I ran with full speed catching up to her. Of course she will never be able to out run me. This time it was my turn to pounce of her. I nibbled her neck as we landed on the ground. We playfully fought each other and I was really careful not to hurt her in any shape or form. 

We ran and ran in the unending forest, we collapsed on the ground after we took a drink where I first smelled Lia‘s scent. “Lia,” I said, looking in her eyes seriously, “I love you, not as a pretending mate or friend, but an actual mate.”  I hoped that she would not reject me, and hoped that we could be together forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Yay! Chapter 14! This is the longest book I ever written. My record! Just love writing about Lia and Cade. They make me smile. Yes, I fall in love with my own characters too. Sounds weird right? Thank you for all of those people that is supporting Love Exist. Just love ya! I have been busy all this weekend, you would think teachers will go easy on us because this is our last quarter, but instead they give us all these tests and homework. I am overflowing with projects and test. Anyways I might not be able to upload next week since there is the CST. Wish me luck, sigh. Anyways this is getting long! Happy readings. As usual please comment, vote and fan!