Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Lia’s POV

 I sat there staring into the space. Should I go or should I not? Part of me wanted to stay since I had nowhere else to go and the other half wanted to go, since I do not trust this pack yet. Would I live in the wilderness, with a chance of being caught and tortured or stay in this unknown pack.

“Stay you dumb ass!” My wolf shouted angrily, for some reason. 

“Why are you so put about staying here?” I asked in a frustrated voice. “Aren’t you worried about being betrayed again?” I stood up and paced back and forth wondering if I should go with what my wolf said. Should I trust her? Sometimes she makes the best decisions for us.

“Just do! If something bad happens to us then I will never command you do anything anymore.” I stopped pacing in shock. Wow, she must be really set on staying here, since I never heard her give me a deal before. Most of the time my wolf agrees to whatever decision I make. 

Just as I was about to reply to my wolf Mrs. Everest came into the room. “Lia have you made the decision yet?” She asked me curiously. 

My wolf’s thoughts rang through my head, “Just stay!” 

I took a deep breath and nervously answered her question hoping that I would not regret this. “I will stay.” Mrs. Everest’s eyes had a bright shine in it that told me she was very happy with my decision. 

 ******************************************************************

 Cade’s POV

I looked around the room with and yawned. This was so boring I would rather get out of here and check on Lia. “Cade, are you paying attention!?” I looked up to see one of the elder’s hand. He was pointing at me with him wrinkly hand and stood in front of me scowling. “You should act more like how your brother was during your age.” He looked at me disapproving and shook his head. 

I gave him a nonchalant look and he sighed. After another hour or so I was finally free of those elders. Not that I hate them but they cant seem to stop comparing me to my brother. We are two different people, so why can’t they just leave me alone!? Why can't they just accept the way I was?

I walked into the kitchen to find my mom and Lia sitting there chatting and laughing. When did they become friends? 

“So sleeping beauty finally awakes.” I said with a smirk on my face. Lia’s head shot up and her beautiful brown eyes met my eye. Seeing her better made me happier, probably because I finally did something good. 

“Stupid guy! Dig deeper into the feeling.” My wolf yelled in somewhat frustrating voice. I was so confused at what he was talking about. Pushing that thought aside, I walked closer to the two gorgeous women that sat there.

“So how are you feeling Lia?” I asked with an concerned voice. Images of her all battered up started to flash in my head I shivered in fright. 

“So seeing this beautiful lady you forget your most important person in the world.” My mom said jokingly and she put her hands on her hips.

I played along, “Oh my gosh mom I did not see you there.” I gave her a fake shocked expression and laughed. 

“Come on give momma a hug.” She said this knowing that I hate hugs from my parents. I gave her a playful glare. What surprised me was Lia gave out a soft laugh too. Mom had something to work on, probably Lia’s room so she left. I spent the rest of the day talking to Lia slowly I can tell that she was opening up to us. It makes me happy to know that she was starting to trust our pack, or at least starting to.

 ________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry if the ending of this chapter seems rushed but I had to end it somehow. Anyways please tell me what you think! I have so many ideas for this book, I never knew that I would enjoy writing this soooo much! Anyways as usual please comment, vote and fan!