Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Cade’s POV

I tried to sneak in as quietly as possible. People would be laughing at me if they saw this scene, I was a pretty muscular guy, and I was acting like a teenage girl who partied too late. I guess I failed because my father turned around and yelled “Cade!” Darn I wanted to skip this rant about the fight I got into, but no he just had to have such great hearing.

“Duh, of course he has great hearing dumb ass, we are werewolves.” My wolf thought, while rolling his eyes.

“Well excuse me for not knowing.” I thought back sarcastically.

My father’s raging voice broke me out of the inner fight I had with my wolf. “What the hell were you thinking!” He exclaimed while throwing his hands up the air. He pointed at me and said “You, do you know what you just did!” I have been through this many times, so this is nothing new. I did not answer him so he just continued on, “you punched the Silver Moon pack’s alpha to be!” 

“Duh, of course I knew that. Do you think I’m dumb?” I asked with a smirk on my face. I literally saw steam coming out of his ears, and his eyes sent me a killer look.

“We’re suppose to become allies with them, instead of making them hate us more!“ Man if eyes could kill, I would be dead by now. “Tomorrow you are going to apologize to him!” 

Losing my cool, I exclaimed, “Why, I didn’t do anything wrong!” It was not my fault that he insulted our pack. I ran my hand through my short, spiked, blonde hair in frustration.  He said that Tamra my sister-in-law or soon to be sister-in-law and our pack’s alpha female was a worthless piece of shit. I couldn’t just let it go, he insulted our pack, so I punched him right on his nose. Of course to my satisfaction his nose made a painful cracking sound. 

“Cade why can’t you be more like your brother, he never got into fights!” My dad yelled back, his voice full of frustration. 

“Well, that's why Trey's the alpha instead of me!” I exclaimed. The similarities between my brother was quite thin. Well of course we're the same gender. We inherited our father's light blue eyes and our mother's blonde hair, but that's all we have in common. 

In order to try and calm myself down, I gritted my teeth together. Inside of me, my wolf was trying to break free, that did not make my job easier. Once I get mad I tend to lose some control.

“Dad,” a familiar voice said, looking up I saw Trey walking downstairs, “I need to discuss some pack business with you.” 

Dad looked up at him and said “Okay, I'm coming.” Then turned his attention back to me, “We will finish this conversation later.” With that he walked away and joined my brother. 

“You owe me.” Trey said through our mind link. 

I flashed him a grateful look and said “Of course, thanks Bro.” 

I walked out of the house trying to cool down before my father finds me and starts ranting again. This anger is new to me. I never snapped easily, before I just sat and listened to him rant. I should watch out for my emotions next time, which I hope there was none.

I found a tree and took off my blue shirt Aero shirt and jeans. After changing into my wolf form,  I ran in the woods and stopped at my favorite place to take a slip of water. My black muzzle was dripping with water as the breeze swished through my fur making a pleasant feeling. My wolf was larger than other male wolves, and has a mixture of black and white fur. I found a great spot where the grass was really green and laid flat on my black and white belly. I love to run because it gives me a calm vibe. Well I guess every wolf does. Anther smoothing breeze ran in the field.

A sweet scent lingered behind, it is like honey and strawberries mixed together, yum. I took another whiff at the scent again before it was gone, but something different reaches my nose. It was the smell of blood.

For some reason I felt uneasy about this smell. I guess my wolf took over control because the next thing I knew a pool of blood surrounding a white wolf laid in front of me. 

_________________________________________________________________

 A/N I was like sitting in my room, staring at my computer’s screen trying to figure out what to do.. So I decided to write a new chapter of Love Exists. Please honestly tell me what you think about this and if there are any mistakes please tell me or else I won’t know! Oh also do you think Cade sounds girly... cause it is very hard for me as a girl to write thinking like a guy.... As usual please comment, vote, and fan (if you like.) Thank you for reading and see you next time!