When things dont work as planned.

My  biological mother was First Nations from the Vancouver island she came from Alert bay , She always said these random things for fun like " I heard it on the wind , I heard it from the birds , felt it in the sunlight," she always reminded me of Thomas from smoke signals. She also said before she gave me up for adoption was if things don't go like planned just to try make it work as planned. Since Dean died things has been different the baby is almost due. We had a good doctor her name was Doctor Maggie (Margret ) Greene , her family were skilled. Jared was by my side and will always be by my side ,  he promised he'll never be ungrateful like Dean. Although Dean was never ungrateful so how could he say something like that , Dean was there all my life since I was 14 . I wasn't really given up for adoption I was taken from my family. My older brother Shaun was also there.
" Jess ," Shaun said
" yeah?," I asked
" would you like me to get you something ," Shaun offered
"  yeah please just a drink of water would be fine," I said , as I smiled  and as I put my hand on my pregnant belly. Shaun brought me my drink and I just drank my water and put the glass down , then the baby was moving a lot. Then my water broke , Shaun got Maggie and her sister Alisha and Jared came running in to be there with me. I think to myself thinking this baby is going to grow up calling Jared dad when really Dean should've been here. It is going to be hard to explain to this baby who his or her real dad is luckily I have pictures of Dean and I. About ten minutes of trying to give birth I have given birth to a lovely baby girl. Jared and I named her Mary Louise Lucinda Chloe Marie Hoyle. Jared didn't feel okay with having his last name on the child that isn't his. Afterwords Maggie and Alisha went to go wash the baby and dress it. I took a nap from all that hard work that turned to be something worth living for after. Mary has Deans eyes , nose , and smile. She has my good looks and she has short hair. Then as I thought I was awake I seen Dean walk into the room.
" Dean?," I said
" hey ...... I'm glad Jared is taking care of you , our daughter is a beauty," Dean said , in a soft voice
" I thought you.....," I said , as I came to a complete pause.
" I did Jess..... I love you so much but soon I'll be back but not like I was before ....... I'll be back as a demon ...... whatever you do stay with Jared," Dean explained
" but....... stay together with Jared because when I do come back I'll be to dangerous for our child.," Dean interrupted
"  okay ..... I .... miss you so much Dean if you hadn't ...... I know ,"   Dean interrupted again
" I love you too Dean I really do ," I said , as tears rolled down my face. Then all of a sudden I woke from a dead sleep and Dean was no where to be seen. For days I thought it was Dean but it was just a dream he visited me in my dreams for days.
" where's Dean," I asked
" what do you mean Jess he hasn't been here since he ...... died," Bailey said
" but... he was just.... never mind ," I said , as Maggie gave Mary to me to hold. I looked at her and cried just a little because she reminds me of so much of Dean.

About two weeks later I looked at Mary and just baby talked with her made her giggle. From the moment she  seen me and the look she gave me was I know your going to be an awesome mom. I was glad to have her in my life. I worked my butt off to get back to skinny took four weeks but I was an hourglass size and I did work outs to loose thigh and butt so I wasn't an hourglass. It took five weeks at that, Jared can wrap his whole arm around my waist from inside to another.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There's another incredible chapter for you , hoped you liked it because I sure did.

Do you think Jess is going to be a great mom?

I wonder if Mary will ever know about her real dad ?
Read to find out more in the next chapter , let me know what you think by commenting.