You can call me crazy

It's been three weeks since Dean said he wanted a break maybe he really did break up with me. I am slowly starting to show . Then all of a sudden out of the blue Dean walked into the bedroom where I was sitting there looking out the window thinking wow the world is so fucked  up.
" Jess," Dean said , closing the door.
" hmm , " I said , turning around to look at him.
" I am sorry I called a break I needed time to think it through it was a little shocking to me , I just want you to know I love you and if you feel I'm not good enough for you than I get it and it's okay ........ stop Dean really its fine ," I said as I interrupted him, as I gave him a slight kiss on the cheek. Than he kissed me back instead on the lips , he pulled me close but before we could go any farther like stripping down to bare skin I stopped him. Why because I'm pregnant and it's not the right time at the moment.
" what's wrong?," Dean asked
" nothing You know that I'm pregnant ," I said
" yeah I'm sorry ,"  Dean said
" I love you ," I said
Dean looked at me like I was crazy but I don't care and Dean means as much as this baby means to me.
" Jess I want you to listen to me for a moment ok ..... this may sound crazy but I find that these zombies are getting a lot more different they're starting to talk ," Dean said
" ahhhh...... Dean your losing it," I replied
" No I'm serious Jess ,"  Dean said
" Dean did you..... no ,"  Dean interrupted , I seen blood on Deans shirt and pants and I lifted his shirt and sure as hell he was bit and on his leg near his knee cap.
" oh my god !!! !!!," I said ,as I let out a scream. Bailey , Jared and everyone else came running in and seen Deans bites. Tears rolled down my face like mini waterfalls. I cried for nights and days Jared was by my side the whole time, Jared and I became a thing and we gave Dean a proper burial out back and Bailey was also checking up on me. I barely ate and then they really needed me to eat because it wasn't healthy for the baby.  Then I decided that I was going to keep this baby it is all I have left of Dean.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jess really is having a hard time but luckily she decided to keep the baby.

Do you think Jared would be a great dad to Deans daughter or son?
Let me know what you think by commenting.
See you in the next chapter.