The walls are down!

We had to evacuate to the second base because the walls were taken down by walkers. I am about 3 months pregnant now and I'm suppose to be due in July. July 17th which I find cute because that was my dads birthday.

My father believed in god like he was a BIG believer

My father believed in god like he was a BIG believer. I love my father so much and always will he is a First Nations carver his masks, plaques are absolutely unique.

We got to the second base and it was secure the walls were still standing and I had grown a big smile on my face. Mary is back together with John he came with us. Lots of people came with us. Then I met a handsome man named Billy. The picture below is what he looks like.

He was tall handsome had a Cute smile has nice dark hair

He was tall handsome had a Cute smile has nice dark hair. The moment I seen him I fell in love but I have Jared but I am pregnant with Jared's baby so I'll wait a few years. Billy and I became really good friends Mary thought I was like cheating on Jared because I would go over to Billy's place. Jared just got mad and even more mad till one day we had an argument,.
" Jesse you know I had to ask!," Jared said
" BILLY AND I ARE JUST FRIENDS JARED LIKE SERIOUSLY YOU CANT JEEP ME FROM MY FRIENDS.," I yelled , Mary interfered and Jared hit her and I seen her it the ground, then I really flipped shit.
" ARE YOU FUCKING  KIDDING ME YOU DJ T DO THAT EVER AGAIN ESPECIALLY TO MY LITTLE GIRL ! SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS  SO IF YOU HIT HER AGAIN YOUR DEAD LITERALLY !," I panicked , as I punched Jared in the face as I also sprained my wrist doing it.
" it's not like I ment  to! ," Jared yelled , as tears rolled slowly down my face.
" get out of my house ! Right now get out!," I yelled , as I pushed Jared out the door,
" and where do you think I'm suppose to go?!?!?!?!," Jared yelled
" on the streets," I said , closing the door and locking it.

 " get out of my house ! Right now get out!," I yelled , as I pushed Jared out the door," and where do you think I'm suppose to go?!?!?!?!," Jared yelled " on the streets," I said , closing the door and locking it

Jared should never hit a child its child abuse. Not to long after Billy came over and I was still crying. I left Jared and I couldn't trust him anymore so I broke up with him. He is not allowed to see our child .
" Jess?," Billy said knocking on the door . " everything alright?," he added , I still didn't answer the door and fell asleep. Mary was in her room with John she was hurt like her cheek had a little cut in it by it. Bled like a bitch.
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wow what a hectic chapter this one is for sure.
Do you think Billy and Jesse will get together? I do.

See you in the next chapter , let me know what you think by commenting.