Its just a bad day not a bad life

It's been one week and  I still haven't told Dean about my pregnancy yet. I am scared on what he was going to say , I ask myself questions like if he was going to get mad at me for hiding it. We all went back to our base after that horrible week knowing that Elsa is dead. We all had less sleep because we all miss Elsa.
" Dean I..........,"I said as I came to a complete pause.
"Yeah everything okay?," Dean asked, as I looked at Bailey and she just nodded at me as if I should tell him now.
" I ...... uhhhh ..... am pregnant," I said , looking at Dean with a small smirk.
" W...well that's great but you been keeping this from me for how long Jess you could have told me.," Dean said , pulling me closer.
" I spent hours beyond hours trying to word it so I can tell you I just needed some time.," I said , quietly
" oh so you mean from me ..... ok yeah I get the hint Jess," Dean said
" what do you mean what hint I don't need time from you Dean I don't want that.," I said, as my voice got lower.
" I think we should have a break it is for the best for now," Dean said, as he walked away and I let continuous tears roll down my face I walked into the room. Bailey came in and sat  beside me  she gave me a hug. Jared also came into the room to see how I was doing.
I knew Dean was going to pull something like this , I don't know why we need a break I just needed time to think not time from him. I am three weeks pregnant and he just left like that.  Bailey walked up to Dean and talked to him with a sincere tone in her voice.
" Dean ," Bailey said
" what Bailey," Dean said , as he looked at bailey than looked at me.
" did u just need a break because Jesse is Pregnant?," Bailey assumed , as she gave Dean a nasty look.
" what no I ...... just a little I just need to think it through it's not that I don't want to be with Jesse , I love Jesse to the bottom of my heart. I just need to think some things through," Dean explained , as he looked at me as I wasn't paying much attention ,  I was talking to Jared.
" Go talk to her Dean you kinda just left her like that she is hurting because she is thinking you broke up with her ...... she loves you so much Dean , but if you really loved her you never would have said you needed a break," Bailey explained , as she smiled and walked away. I watched Dean watch her walk away but she was coming to see me so it wasn't much of a big deal, If Dean didn't want me or this baby then fine , I totally understand. I will love this baby for the rest of my life even if we lived in this hell hole of a world. Nothing would go between me and my baby it may not have the best life but I will make sure we find a civilization that is a place where the monsters/zombies are. Make sure there are walls that keeps them out. Dean chose not to be in this babies life.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow what another incredible chapter I liked it anyway. Did you?

Do you think Dean is going to make things right with Jess and play his part in parenting?
Or do you think Jesse would get together with Jared ? Who knows.

Continue reading for more
Xoxo  my readers - Foxy