6. Wrecked up jerk✅

Edited by CaNdYcOaT3d aka Jodie..

---------------

''Nobody can hurt me without my permission.''

-Mahatma Gandhi

Chapter 6 : Wrecked up Jerk

14 Feb 2010

"Dude your seriously the best.. I mean no-one expected that you could just complete the challenge, that too within a span of few days.. Lend me your flirting skills for a while man... "

Arthur eulogized as if I'd done something completely impossible.. I smirked at him and chugged down the bottle of root beer swiftly. We were currently discussing about the challenge these guys had given me!

So , being a school's well known player , I had a whole bunch of information of each girl studying here , be it single/taken , I considered each of them as a challenge .

Once my friends challenged me to date a very arrogant girl who was already taken. Well to their surprise, I'd sealed the deal within few days..

Curse people who marked her as tacky.. Only thing you have to do is add some sugar coated words to defrost her icy heart. It turned into somewhat of a world war when her guy came into picture and I was even suspended for a while.

But those things never budged me. I never cared what people thought for me because I know whatever I do , I'll only get more respect from people because I belong to rich family and no-one dares to mess with a rich kid.

Ok , back to the vendetta being discussed here. There was this girl named Viveca Raymonds , she was my junior but still we shared some classes. She was very popular in school as a 'geeky , stubborn touch-me-not . It was a surprise for me because this girl never crossed my attention which is weird because she was being the 'talk of the school ' among most of the guys.

She was too cocky for her own good . She never gave a first not even second glance at a guy and waved off any guy who tried to invade her space.

Being the well-known philanderer of Wills High , I was asked to woo the girl and bed her within a month. Thinking it as an easy task , I asked them to cut down the deadline but they insisted me to go on for a month .

I just realised it wasn't something easy , once I began to interact with the geek. She was smart , way too smart for my liking and my proximity never seemed to affect her.

Heck, I actualyy thought she may even be a lesbo or something. Seriously what kind of girl could resist my 'charms' . It was then I decided to stop my usual flirting methods and think of another plan.

That's when this plan of constantly irking her got into my mind. Because I believe one old dude said... 'Hatred is the cinders of affection' . Therefore I made sure to get her undivided hate by making her life a living hell.

Soon I got a hold in this game , and each moment I felt myself enjoying irking her. I felt she's the best opponent I could get.

But between our pointless fights , I was able to predict that she no longer looked at me haughtily , even though I was sure she hated me with a passion , I was able to decipher a small amount of excitement in her eyes during our interactions.

She was the first ever girl who never fell for my charms and realising that , I'd decided to change my role from the annoying guy to a really caring one, a gentleman indeed and that seemed to work a bit because her tantrums were controlled to some level.