[Chapter Nineteen]

“Let’s go inside,” you said once you pulled away from the kiss.

Shuichi nodded his head and the two of you made it up to your apartment. You sighed as you ran a hand through your hair. What were you going to do about a job? You furrowed your brows as you turned around to stare at Shuichi. He arched an eyebrow, his beautiful green eyes questioning you.

“Shuichi, did Hideto mention calling the cops?”

You could feel your heart racing within your chest at the thought of being arrested and prosecuted.

“He’s not going to involve the police,” he stated calmly.

“Why?”

Shuichi sat down on the couch as he deliberated his words. “He… doesn’t want to mar Meiou’s reputation. If he called the police, then the press would get involved no matter how hard he tried to keep them out.”

“Shuichi,” you scolded as you sat down next to him, your eyes narrowed in suspicion.

He turned to look at you and smiled warmly. “You don’t need to worry, [Name]. Hideto and I spoke with one another; everything was very clear when I left. The police won’t be called, Jiro’s punishment will be put into action tomorrow, and lastly… Hideto wishes that you never return to Meiou grounds.”

You took in a sharp intake of breath. Never return? As in never, never? You locked gazes with Shuichi. If this was all of the punishment for such a heinous crime, you would gladly accept it with open arms.

You smiled as you leaned over and placed a kiss to his lips. “I’ll do whatever I have to in order to keep you,” you whispered as you pulled away.

Shuichi smirked as his arms entrapped your body. “I’m glad to hear that.”

His lips captured yours as he pushed your body against the arm of the couch. His body dominated you as his tongue slipped into your mouth. The point he was trying to get across was crystal clear; he needed and wanted you.

You kissed back with the same vigor, allowing a throaty moan to escape your lips as his hand wandered down the side of your body. Your tongues danced with one another and Shuichi ground his hips into yours; a ripple tore through his body at the sensation of your body deliciously pressed up against his own.

You nearly drowned in your desire. His body, his warmth, his love drove your senses to over load. You felt his fingers caress your body as they slipped beneath your blouse. His fingers were ice cold compared to your blazing body; the sensation only heightened your desire.

“Shuichi,” you whispered out as you pulled him closer to yourself, grinding your hips into him.

His lips attacked your neck as he shifted his weight. You sighed in bliss as he nipped and kissed his way to your jaw before placing a demanding kiss on your lips. You moved yourself slightly for better access to Shuichi and suddenly heard a loud gasp.

“[First name, Middle name, Last name]!”

Your eyes shot open as you shoved Shuichi off you. Looking at the entrance of your apartment, you saw your mother standing there absolutely livid with anger. You couldn’t contain the blush of deep embarrassment as it completely consumed your face, ears, and neck.

“Mom! What are you doing here,” you questioned as you fixed your shirt, not even sparing Shuichi a glance.

“I came to discuss certain business with you,” she hissed out before her eyes darted over to Shuichi.