Act 15

The evaluation was exactly a week from now, on a Friday, and the last thing that I wanted to do was flake on the valuable effort I had built up for myself, on the road to success.

A day after the nurse advised me to take my day off, my body felt ready to continue my everyday life once again. Over night, I had earned a new mindset for myself, and wasn't going to give up no more. I was determined to improve in my passion, and consider hitting rock bottom as my major evasion.

Finding myself in that very same training room I had spent all my afternoon ever since Jimin agreed to tutor me, I leisurely exhaled as I focused different punches on their techniques primarily, smacking the boxing bag with exact precision.

The tiredness that stiffened my biceps was manageable, however, as Jimin requested me to integrate body kicks, the pain in my temple shot up right were it was the day prior.

I withdrew myself from the bag and lowered my head to let the blood rush to my head.

"Are you alright?" His tone remained nonchalant. Ever since that day he kissed me, his words towards me seemed eerily indifferent, letting to the conclusion that my wordless depart had hit him hard.

"I think it's time to stop." Pressing my eyes together, my body involuntarily rocked from side to side.

Of course, I haven't told Jimin about the incident with the nurse. The last thing I wanted was him to judge. Sure, we had loosened up on each other, yet I still wanted to appear strong around him.

"But-" Jimin spoke up, yet interrupted himself abruptly. "Alright, alright."

Shifting with weak steps towards my back and Jimin right behind me, I believed that I had changed my mind. I didn't want him to give me harsher training if I'm suffering under relatively low blood pressure, without him knowing.

"I went to the nurse's office yesterday," I began confessing, "she said I had lost a bunch of weight, and that my blood pressure is low. She also mentioned how I need to eat more and train less."

Facing him completely, I swung my training bag over my shoulder. His gaze softened as he studied my pale face.

"You know the evaluation is in a week," he cautiously said after a long hesitation. "All you need to do is give your best for this last week. You will definitely succeed any time soon."

"Jimin." His firm words had taken me aback, and I lost the string of words that were about to leave my mouth in protest. "I don't think you-"

"Yes, I do think that," he cut me short and placed his palm on my left shoulder. "You are a pretty strong girl, and the more you train, the more muscles you will develop. That's perhaps why you're missing weight."

I muttered a quiet "Thank you" and swallowed in confusion, trying to put one and one together. A part in me thought he would be generous enough to let me train less; whatever crossed his mind that made him say the opposite still remained a mystery to me.

Regardless of my doubting manners, I somehow appreciated that he set extremely high expectations on me, not even my coach back home did that. And that's what I was quite fond of; people that don't think twice about my abilities and provide me with optimistic outlooks on the future.

"Thank you," I repeated a bit louder. "Seriously. Although I seemed a bit of a bitch at first, and... well I'm just generally stressed out with everything going on right now."

Exhaling deeply, I lifted my head slightly so my eyes would look in his dark-brown ones. "And the thing with the kiss the other day... I shouldn't have left. It was just unexpected and-"

Jimin's lips formed into an apologetic smile while he chuckled. "No, seriously," he shook his head, "it's not a big deal. I'm the one that needed to apologize; so, sorry about the other day. I didn't mean to scare you at all."

His comforting words filled me with pure confidence, and after a unbearable silence lingered between both of us, I turned my head towards the window to find out that the sky turned dark.

"Anyways, uhm," I hummed and shifted my weight from one foot to the other. "I'm going now."

The last thing I saw of him was a vague nod and the messy, unfixed silver hair that hung slightly over his forehead, and the dark circles that traced he fine lines of his skin.

The walk from the training halls to the Group D dormitories seemed longer than it actually was. A penetrating pain shot up in my head again, making me stop midway before I took cautious steps forward. I held myself against a tree and bend over, feeling a nauseous sensation rushing into my head, while my breathing pace grew irregular.

Irritated from the odd suffering, I stumbled forward as the nauseous feeling ceased in a matter of seconds. My feet increased their pace and I jogged, but the rapid movements brought back the nausea and I retained myself once more.

I arrived at the main entrance of the dorms, and as I pulled the door open, I stopped myself. Pearls of sweat trickled down my back, and the cold breeze from outside hit the back of my neck.

Ripping the hoodie off my body, I wiped away any strands of hair that sticked to my forehead and gripped the knob of one of the double doors.

A male voice calling out for my name bounced off the walls from the ground level hallway, and from the corner of my eyes, I saw a figure running towards me.

"Jesus Christ, Soo Mi, are you okay?" The boy who's voice sounded familiar rubbed his hand along my back to calm myself down.

"Y-Yoongi?" My shaky, breathy voice mixed with despair made me clung on the door even tighter, and his panicked demeanor triggered anxiety in me. "Calm down, I'm fine."

Letting go of the doorknob, my brain left my senses and I landed lifelessly in his arms.

"Oh my God, somebody help me!" I hear him cry out as I pressed my eyes shut. His voice grew breathier and quieter. "What did you take, Soo Mi?"

Furrowing my eyebrows, I slowly moved my head from side to side in denial, until the sound of a door opening instinctively made me open my eyes.

"Baekhyun, I need your help!" Yoongi yelled out towards a boy that had opened the door to join us, assuming Yoongi's call for help caught his attention. "She's about to pass out and I don't know why."

Feeling a second pair of arms hoisting me up from the floor, I groaned in frustration, my brain clouding while hearing my pulse in my ears resonate.

"Did you find her here?" The boy, Baekhyun, asked calmly. He received a quick "No" from Yoongi, and pulled out his phone.

"I'm calling 119, since we don't know what's going on."

Bringing the phone up to his ear, I flailed my arms to tell him to hang up, but Yoongi pulled me away from him and told me to be quiet.

I hear the faint voice coming out of the phone, slowly getting quieter and quieter, until I let body go while my vision turned black.

***
Did you know that the passing out is based on a true story? Because that happened to me at school, actually... :D
Anyways, yes I finally updated a bit faster than last time! .
Thank you for reading!
Stay tuned, ~ Ally