Scary/Sad : Purple Forest

(Rights go to a Vocaloid song sung by Miku Hatsune and Kaito, "The Purple Forest". I felt like it was interesting and it gave me chills. I wanted to share it^-^)

There was a purple forest that was always surrounded by purple mist. It's a place where no one can live, and yet, there's a little girl's voice singing within the forest. Those who were wise didn't go inside. And for the ones that did, never came out.

One afternoon, a traveler that was unknown to the land came wandering inside the forest. Out of nowhere, he hears a girl's voice singing in the distance. He turned around and sure enough, there was a little girl there. 

She sang under a giant tree, sitting alone with the tune of the breeze. The little girl called out to the traveler with her melodic voice as the traveler became captivated. 

They both sang together under the tree until the traveler suddenly feels drowsy and falls asleep. The purple mist gets darker, covering them both.

"Is this a dream?" he thought. 

Then, he sees himself holding onto the little girl's hand as they ran toward a light. And within that light, was something amazing. 

The purple mist was gone and was replaced with beautiful purple flowers growing around a pond. Butterflies fluttered about and the traveler was taken aback as he laughed and sang with the little girl. Who would've thought something as beautiful as this was within a purple forest?

The last words the little girl said to him was, "Why don't we stay with each other in this forest? We'll be together forever."

The girl started singing again, alone under a giant tree.  

"The days of singing continue, but I am never lonely. 

We sit and sing

Because you are by my side." 

And she waits for you to come wandering in...

Outside the forest, an old woman and her grandson were taking a walk. The old woman looks at the forest and sees the question in her grandson's face.

"Deep inside the purple forest, in a place you must never enter, there's a secret to the forest. If you get captured, you'll never escape."

The grandson looks up at her grandma. "Never?"

"Nope. Not for eternity."