Lashton My First Orgasm

Top! Ashton

Bottom! Luke

Warnings: Princess Kink, Daddy Kink

Luke's Pov.

I sat alone in my room, my music playing softly, and my head buried in my math book. I was studying for a stupid test in a stupid class. I was home alone since my parents decided to go out for the weekend.

I had been studying for about an hour, forgetting almost everything that I was trying, so hard to remember. My stress getting the best of me, my boyfriend Ash called me and told me to come out with him and his friends to take a break, but I couldn't. I needed to pass this test to pass my class. I heard a small knock at my front door, I walk down in my shorts, and a robe covering me. I open the door to see my boyfriend.

"Hey princess." He kisses my head and pulls me in for a hug.

"Hey..." I softly mumble.

"Baby. You've been studying for weeks. If you stress too much you won't remember anything." His hug softly faded as he pulled away to look me in the eyes.

"But... If I don't pass it, I'll fail math..." A tear threatened to roll down my cheek.

"Sh.. Sh baby boy. It will all be okay.." He pulls me into a hug as he slowly pushes me to my room. We enter my room and he kisses me. Softly laying me against the bed.

"Babe... I need to study." I softly push him off.

"Princess. I'm serious. You need to relax."

Ash pov

"I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RELAX, ASH!" he shouts, his voice cracking. I kiss his neck.

"Let's change that princess. I'll show you." I begin to kiss his tongue fighting for dominance with mine, his fingers tugging at my pants.

"No princess... Tonight's for you.." My eyes darken and I tug at his robe. I pull it off and return to kissing his, softly pulling his shirt off, and kissing his left nipple. He soft whimpers enter the room. I kiss his right until they are both as hard as I can imagine. I kiss back up to his face, I press my lips against him, not kissing just tracing, teasing his. He grabs my shirt to pull me down, I grab his arms and pin him against the bed, above his head.

He looks at me, lust in his eyes. This is the first time we've actually removed clothing... I'm gonna show him how to relax. I press a warm kiss on his lips, then one on his neck just below his ear, then his left nipple, then right, I then kiss down his stomach as I unbutton his shorts, he is hesitant, but nods "yes" down at me. I pull his shorts down revealing a pair of lace panties. I kiss right above them, his hips buckle. I smirk, and kiss down over them, softly kissing his hole. He moans and bites his lip. I softly slide them off, my tongue instantly tracing over his hole, my pointer finger finding his entrance, rubbing against it, before slowly pushing in. I begin to thrust one finger in, and kiss, lick and suck his butt. I occasionally tug on it softly with my teeth. His moans begin to get louder since this is his first time, I don't tease. I can tell he's getting close, but he doesn't know what he is feeling. His moans get louder as I add a second finger, his hips matching my thrusts, I hit his prostate, and he moans out "daddddddddddddddddy" and he arches his back, and comes undone, I lick him clean, and press my fingers into my mouth. Going up and kissing his lip. He looks into my eyes.

"Thank you.." he try's to grab my shirt, but I stop him.

"No Princess. Tonight was for you." I pull him into my arms, his falling asleep almost instantly. "I love you, baby." I say and kiss his forehead. He smiles and whispers it back, then falling asleep, me falling asleep a little while later.

Thanks for reading!

~Luna