Muke On the Phone

Top! Michael

Bottom! Luke

Warnings: Blow Job, and Teasing

Third Person's Pov.

Friday's were always the days that Michael's parents would call just to catch up, talk, and exchange a good conversation that would normally last for about three or so hours.

Luke?

Luke would just sit there listening to him saying "Yes, yes, yes...oh okay, yes I have done my washing" over and over again.

To spruce things up Luke wanted to tease Michael in someway that Luke could grasp his attention for a bit. Luke walked into the lounge where Michael was sitting down with his legs slightly apart, the phone held against his ear as he stared at Luke oddly when Luke stood right in front of Michael.

Michael bit his bottom lip, and looked at Luke from toe to head. To tease him, Luke simply just started to unbutton his shirt as Michael could just see Luke's cleavage. Michael winced with frustration as he noticed Luke's actions, not being able to do anything about it.

Listening to him talk was getting even more boring, so Luke climbed on top of his lap, straddling Michal's legs over the sides of his, and kissed up and down his neck.

"Y-Yeah Mum?" Michael whimpered which was what Luke wanted to hear.

Luke quietly, and deviously chuckled, knowing that his plan were working.

After Luke nipped, kissed, and left a few purple marks on Michaels left side of his neck, Luke began to roll his hips forward so that he would become completely submissive to his touch.

As Michael's Mum was speaking to him through the phone, his mouth went agape, and eyebrows knitted together. Luke did that constantly until Luke felt that Michael had enough.

Wiggling off of him, Luke got between his slightly parted legs as Michael scanned his every move.

"Do you have to do this to me?" Michael groaned as Luke was unbuckling his belt. "What! No sorry Mum I was talking to...Luke! He just deleted a uh, game of mine on my Xbox" Michael lied.

His belt was unbuckled, and Luke was wiggling his pants off until he was left in his boxers. Luke hoisted himself up a bit so that he could kiss Michael on the lips fully. Then, trailed his hands down, over Michael's chest, stomach, and down to the band of his black boxers.

"Shit" Michael cursed, in reaction to that his Mother on the other end of the phone scolded him for his bad language while Luke had the pleasure of watching him flustered, and get turned on.

As Luke slowly peeled the item of clothing down, dropping around his ankles, Luke palmed his length in his hand then placed a small, and slow kiss on the tip that was begging for pleasure.

Luke watched Michael from above, as Michael's mouth parted open, and with his free hand that he had, Michael straight away glided his hand through his hair, then fisted a bunch of it tightly.

Luke's mouth wrapped around Michael's length, so slow that Michael was starting to buck his hips upwards. Michael was trying to cover his moans up, but just repeatedly saying 'yes' over again to his Mother, hoping that she did not think what he was doing.

Luke made sure that he got what he wanted though, Luke didn't want to tease him until he was hurting. For what seemed like ages, Michael was starting to get even more turned on, when Luke were just sucking at the tip of his length.

"I'm gonna cum" Michael mouthed to Luke, so that he didn't say it over the phone.

As those words left his lips, he threw his head back so that it was leant over his red couch. His lips were parted, and eyes fluttering as he was desperate to release his load into Luke's mouth, but Luke backed away just as he was about to.

Michaels head shot back up with a frustrated, desperate, and angry look while Luke sat down on his knees giggling like a cute five year old that got away with something.

He narrowed his eyes so that he was now glaring at Luke, and shook his head.

"Fuck You" Michael mouthed to Luke once again.

"Fuck me it is" Luke twirled his hair around his finger.

Thank you so much for 1,000 View, like OMG!

Please keep requesting.

Follow my Instagram @5sos0z

                                                                   ~Luna