Cashton Daddy?

Top! Ashton

Bottom! Calum

Warnings: Daddy Kink, Punishment, Handcuffs, Cock Ring

Calum's Pov.

I open up twitter to send a special message to Ashton on Father's Day.

So, I tweet '@Ashton5sos Happy Fathers Day Daddy!'

The fans love it and I thought it was really funny.

Sadly Ashton didn't scenes he sent me a text that said

Daddy Irwin: You're going to get punished when I get home!!!

Cal pal: what for Daddy?

Daddy Irwin: don't even with me or the punishment will be worse!

Cal pal: Okay Okay I'll be here Daddy ;)

Daddy Irwin: -.-

*Ashton gets home*

Third Person's Pov.

Ashton gets home, slams the door open. Ashton sets down all his stuff takes off his shoes, and runs up stairs.

Calum is waiting on the bed for Ashton. Ashton walks in grabs Calum up by his shirt, and kisses him hard.

Calum moans out 'Daddy' and Ashton lays him down over his lap.

Ashton the says okay I'm going to give you 10 spankings, okay?

"One." Calum painfully counts.

"Two."

"Three."

"F-four. "

"Five!"

"Six."

"Seven."

"Eigh-fuck. Eight."

"Nine."

"One more, baby." Calum nods, the tears fall from his cheeks, sniffling loudly.

"T-ten." Calum whimpers as Ashton pulls him up off his lap.

"Babe you took that so well, but that's just the beginning of your punishment," Ashton smiles at his boyfriend.

Calum smiles, but is really he was excited for this.

Ashton then reached up to handcuff Calum to the headboard. Ashton then walked over to his bedside table, and pulled out a cockring. Calum saw it, and gasped when seeing what it was.

Ashton chuckled when he saw Calum's reaction to the cockring. Then he placed it on Calum, Calum tugged at the handcuffs. Ashton told Calum that he was going to fuck in now.

Ashton pulling his pants off, then taking off his shirt. Ashton then leaned over, and grabbed the lube sitting on the night stand. Then his lubed up his cock, and slammed into Calum hard.

Calum was a moaning mess, when he then moaned out "O-Oh D-D-Daddy fück me harder!" And Ashton would have said something, but it was god damn hot he couldn't help, but go faster.

So, he pulled off Calum cockring, because Ashton was cumming so.

Soon Calum came all over his chest. Ashton leaning down, and licking the cum off. Calum smiled, and said "Best Father's Day yet!" Ashton chuckled then layed down next to Calum unlocking the handcuffs. Calum cuddled up to Ashton, said "I love you Daddy," Ashton saying "Love you too Sunshine!"

Thanks!

Happy Father's Day!

                                            ~Luna