Lashton Boyfriend

Lashton

Top: Ashton 

Bottom: Luke

Warnings: Fluffy smut, Love, Buttplug, and slight Daddy Kink

Luke's Pov.

I'm as happy as I could be for an 18-year-old. I mean I have my godly boyfriend Ashton, and my besties Michael and Calum. And tonight Ashton and are celebrity are two year anniversary. I'm so excited and nervous I almost pee a little when I think about it.

So, right now I'm in my room getting ready. We weren't doing anything too special, but I was still excited.

That's when I hear a car door slam, then my mum yells "Luke sweetheart Ashton is here." I get up off my bed and run down the stair, into my boyfriend's arms.

After we kiss a little and my mum tells us to be safe and all that shit. Both of us get in his car, and he starts to drive. I turn on the radio, and the song is Kiss You by One Direction. We both start screaming along to the very catchy song.

Then, we pull up to Ashton's house, we both get out when he leads me inside. It looks the same as every other time I've been to his house. Then, he pulls me out to his backyard. It had a little table set up and candles lighting it up.

We both eat the spaghetti he made and then he asks me if I want to get back inside. We both make it up to his room and he then starts kissing me. I know what he is doing and I think I'm ready but I'm not for sure. That's when he pushes me down on his bed. Then, he starts attacking my neck with kisses. He then sits back and looks me in the eyes and said 'Are you sure you want to do this Luke?' My Heart almost melts because he's so sweet. I lean up and kiss him then say "Ashton if I were going to do this with anyone it would be you." He smiles then goes back to making a hickey on my neck. Then, before I can even blink he's taking off his shirt. I then feel myself start to harden and I think Ashton noticed. Ashton just has the most perfect body. All I want to do is lick his abs, then I hear Ashton start to chuckle. Then, says "Luke you just had to ask if you wanted to lick my abs." " Shit I said that out loud," I say, he smiles at me again. Making me blush and hide my face in my hands.

Then, I feel his hand move my hands off my face and we both smile. Ashton then moves his hips a little making friction against my dick making me moan a little. He then starts to grind on me both of us start moaning like crazy.

Then, before I know it we are both pulling off our clothes. That's when Ashton unbuttoned my black jeans and started to pull down my jeans. Reviling my baby blue panties, and all you could hear was Ashton moan, and very loudly.

That's when we are both naked except for my panties, then he pulls them down showing the buttplug that was sticking out of my bum a little. Ashton looked up into my blue eyes and moaned. He then moved the plug just a little, and I moaned, my eyes rolling back into my head, my eyes shutting. He then slowly poled out the plug.

Lubing up his own dick, he pushed in me slowly. He waited a few minutes until I said more. That's when Ashton started going in and out of me. I was moaning a lot when I screamed out "DADDY!!!" When he hit my prostate, he repeatedly hit it and then I told him I was cumming. He told me that he was really close too.

That's when I let go and cum on my chest, a few minutes later Ashton Came in my butt. (my-my butt) after we both came down from are high he pulled out of me. He kissed my head then kissed down my torso and licked the cum off my stomach. He then lubed up the buttplug again. Then, pushed it in me again.

He then laid down behind me spooning me naked. He whispered, "I love you, Baby Boy." I smiled very sleepy and said, "I love you too Daddy."

Thanks for reading please make some request!!!

Love you guys!

~Luna