Mashton Livestream

Ship Mashton Ashton Top Michael bottom

Warning: BlowJob, sex, Daddy Ash and Kitten Michael

Ashton was doing a Livestream, because he'd promised the boys and fans that'd he'd do one to make up for him not being on twitter a lot, and to interact with them more. Michael was sitting in his room pondering things to do when one thing came to his mind.

Michael came sneaking in, crawled underneath the desk Ashton had the computer sat on, and pulled Ashton's sweats down along with his boxers.

Michael took ahold of Ashton's length, and started flicking his wrist up and down. Ashton reached under the desk to try and get Michael to stop, so he could talk to the 5sos fam without moaning out Michael's name.

Michael smirked, and pushed Ashtons hand away, and then took his length in his mouth. Ashton started to stutter, and bite his lip to keep from moaning due to the immense amount of pleasure Michael was giving him.

Ashton stuttered a goodbye, logged off, and shut the computer off gripping Michael's hair, and moaning out his name. "Shit Michael-" Ashton says in a moan. Michael starts humming and grips on to the part of Ashton's dick that he couldn't fit into his mouth, and starts pumping him.

"Michael I'm gon-" Michael went faster, and Ashton released into Michael's mouth with a loud groan. Michael pulled Ashton out of his mouth, licked his lips, and pressed his lips to Ashtons. Ashton pulled away, and with a wink said "now it's time to take care of you."

That's when Ashton picked up Michael, and sat him on the bed. Michael only wearing sweatpants it was easy to get him naked.

Mchael now sitting there naked Ashton pulling his pants of the rest of the way, then taking off his shirt. Ashton then leaned over, and grabbed the lube sitting on the night stand. Then he lubed up his cock, and slowly went into Michael.

Michael was a moaning mess, when he then moaned out "O-Oh D-D-Daddy fück me harder!" And Ashton would have said something, but it was god damn hot he couldn't help, but go faster.

Soon Michael came all over his chest. Ashton leaning down, and licking the cum off. Then went under the covers with Michael, cuddling his little kitten.

Thank for reading

~Luna