CALM True or Dare

Ashton and Michael Tops

Luke and Calum bottoms

Daddy Kink Loving story

This is my first smut soooo

Third person's Pov.

All of the boys were just coming back from the studio. All of the boys were walking out of the car to the hotel. Ashton was helping Luke walk because Luke was so tired. Michael and Calum were laughing about something stupid. Once all the boys got in the hotel, they started to walk to the elevator. When all of them were in the elevator, Calum pressed the top floor where there rooms were. When they were about halfway up. The elevator stopped to a halt. All of the boys were looking at the doors waiting for them to open. The thing is that the doors did not open, so the boys picked up the phone in the red box on the elevator wall and call the front desk. The man said, "I'm so sorry this happen to you boys I will try and get help as fast as possible." The boys all sat on the floor. Michael was sitting next to Calum and Luke and Ashton were sitting on the other side. Michael then asked the boys if they wanted to play truth or dare. All of us said a quit yeah or yes.

Then, they, all got in a circle and started. Michael asked Luke truth or dare? Luke said true and was a little nervous about what Michael Clifford has in store for him. Luke was mostly nervous because he came out gay to the boys last month. Michael said, "Are you a top or bottom?" Luke started to blush stone because he knew the answer. Luke said "I-I'm a bottom" Luke felt his heart stop beating for a second when he said that. Ashton looked at Luke and smiled because Ashton had always liked Luke so it worked out because everyone knew Ashton was a top. Luke then asked Ashton "Truth or dare?" Ashton smirked at the blonde blue-eyed lad and said "Dare." Luke looked at me and smirked and told Ashton that has to lick the elevator wall. Ashton looked at him once again then slid over to the wall and licked it. Calum and Michael both said eww and yuck. That's when Ashton asked Calum true or dare. Calum said true because he's Calum and is scared of dares. When Ashton said," who do you think is hot out of all of us?" Calum started to blush bright red and looked at all the boys in the face. He was trying to think which one but he could decide on who. Then he looked down at the floor and said: "I think all of you are hot and sexy I can't make up my mind." All three of the other boys started blushing like crazy. When Luke said, "I feel the same way, but I was too scared to say anything." Michael said a quiet yeah same so quiet the boys could barely hear him. Ashton said, "I don't know how long I've waited for this to happen." All of the boys were looking at the ground and were blush tell Michael said: "I never dreamed that you would all feel the same way." Calum smiled and said, "Can we kiss each other like a lot." Michael was so happy the way his little Cal looked up at him. Michael then leaned down and kissed Calum. They all then took turns kissing each other when they heard the elevator ding. It was on their floor, so when the doors opened they were all happy. They walked out as happy as they could be. Then, Michael all went into there room and pushed the king-size beds so they could all sleep together. They were all on the bed making out with each other. Luke was straddling Ashton rubbing their cocks together, making amazing friction. Calum and Michael were both shirtless on the bed. Calum then pulled off his pants grinding on Michael's lap. Michael was moaning like crazy, he thought he was dreaming. Like the Calum Hood was grinding on him. When all of them took off each other's clothes. Michael walked over to his bag that was in the corner of the room, pulling out the lube and two condoms. He threw Ashton a condom and walked back over to the bed. Michael told Luka and Calum to lay face down on the bed. Ashton and Michael both lubed up three-finger. Michael was prepping Luke and Ashton prepping Calum. Michael and Ashton both stuck in one finger. Waiting for Calum and Luke to adjust. Calum told Ashton to move, Ashton was moving at a slow pace, and Calum did not like that he wanted more. Calum moaning said "More Ashton more." So, Ashton gave him what he wanted and added another finger and faster. Michael had two fingers in Luke moving at a fast pace. Both Ashton and Michael thought Calum and Luke were readily taking out their fingers. They switched spots and then told both of the boys to get on all fours. They both did being the good little boys they were. ;) Ashton and Michael put on condoms lubing up there dicks. Then, pushing in slowly, all four boys moaning, very loudly.

So, Calum and Luke were both ready, so Ashton and Michael both start pushing in and out of both the boys. Luke was moaning when he said, "Go faster Daddy." Ashton groaning loudly started slamming into Luke hitting his prostate. Michael was a moaning mess Calum was so tight around his cock. Michael then hit Calum's prostate, Calum moaning DADDY then cumming on the bedsheets and his stomach. Michael then cumming into the condom soon after Calum. Ashton was still slamming into Luke's prostate. Luke then moaning "daddy I'm cumming." Ashton moaning at that then cumming into the condom and Luke cumming right after. Michael and Calum were already cuddling to lazy to put their clothes back on. Luke just laying on his back cum on his stomach.

Ashton went to the bathroom coming back with a wet towel. Cleaning up all of his boys then coming back into the room pulling to comforter over all of them cuddling into Luke. All of whispering Goodnight. Then Michael said, " we should really do this again." All of them laughing tiredly and saying yes to the fact that they should do it again. 

Thank you for reading!!!

The first part was written by 5secondsoflashton31

She's great you should go follow her! ;)

~Luna