Chapter 2

Scarletslash is on the side picture.

Willow was busy cleaning her newborn kits when a yowl rang from outside.

"New Clan Cats!" it yowled. "Come out, we have to find the rules." Willow nudged her kits and got up, sitting at the entrace. Blue, the Stormclan cat, was sitting on the stump. 

"For numbers 1-4, we have come up with them on our own." he said, pointing to someof the other cats. "But first, we should decide who is going to take the places of leader, medicine cat, and deputy. The rest will be put into ranks via their place."

Silver jumped up on the stump beside Blue. "Cats of Oceanclan!" she yowled. "I am asking you if you would like me as leader. I am not ambitious to wreck havoc among the clan, yet I am ambitious enough to state what I want. And what I want is to be leader, to lead you through the goods and the bads. What do you say?"

Willow watched as the Oceanclan cats stood up and padded over to her. They sat down in a tight circle.

"What do you all think?" Sparrow asked. 

Willow looked up at Silver. She was a good cat to have. She would be loyal to them. "I think she is a good choice." she mumbled. This was all flying by so fast. But the cats were just brimming with new ideas for the new clans.

Oceanclan cats parted ways and looked to Silver. "We would love you to be our leader, Silverst-" Willow was cut off as a small group of 8 unknown cats dashed into the clearing. All the tribe cats arched their backs and slid out their claws.

"We come in peace!" one of them squeaked. "My name is Tiny. We have been living here for a few moons now. We have also been watching you after you entered our territory. There are more of us, but they don't want anything to do with you." she made a little noise that was probably her clearing her throat. "Your ancestors have spoken to four of us. The others just want to join you. Four of us are your medicine cats, is what they said. It was some cat named Bird. She said that you are not to be called 'star' until you meet at the pool. Endless knows what pool they mean- she was also contacted by your ancestors. We know which clan we belong to." she meowed.

The tribe cats were stunned. "The go to your clans." Blue said. "Go to the clans you want, tell us about this area, and tell us about this pool! Silver, once you share tongues with Starclan, you will be known as Silverstar." he meowed. "But until then, you are just Silver." Silver dipped her head and jumped off.

Willow watched as Tiny padded over to Stormclan with a black tom. Endless, the silver she-cat, padded over to Heatherclan with an orane and white she-cat. A grey tabby tom padded over to Earthclan with a silver tabby she-cat, and lastly a cream she-cat with light orange stripes and blue eyes padded over to Willow and the others with a dark brown shecat with green eyes.

"My name is Scarlet." said the dark brown she-cat. "And this is Sandy." she meowed. "Sandy will be your medicine cat."

Sandy dipped her head. "It is a pleasure to be here." she meowed.

Blue yowled. "We are not done yet!" he meowed. Willow turned her attention back to the tom. "We shall come up with our names once we have boundries and rules. For now, we will come up with rules. After that, we will send four cats, one from each clan, to check out the territories and set boundries. If they are not back within four days, we will go on without them." He looked slightly nervous. "I have guided you all here." he meowed. "And I would be sad If I could not guide you anymore." he looked over to his Stormclan cats. "Will you accept me as your leader?"

Without hesitation they all nodded their agreement, except for the new cats. 

Misty jumped up beside Blue. "And I would like to be leader of Heatherclan!" she meowed, curling her tail over her back. The other cats huddled together then broke apart, nodding. Misty purred and jumped down.