Voting for a new story

So guys we are thinking of writing another story but we have so many ideas and don't know which one to choice, so hows about you guys vote on the one you want please?

Choice one

Paul is a single guy and has found nothing in his life but could seven young children who he just happens to find change that? ( five of the seven children are one direction as kids)

Choice two

This is a school for children who need discipline in their life, and who are in a bad state and need something to get their life back on track. So what happens when zayn, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Harry all become roommates at this school and they even have a girl in their same dorm, who is Niall little sister.

Choice three

So zayn, Liam, Niall, Harry, And louis are all brothers and they have two sisters lillian and jessica, and they all live with their abusive father as their mother died. Also, Harry, Louis, zayn, and Liam try to keep Jessica, lillian, and Niall away from their horrible father, they try to make sure he doesn't hurt them or hit them, that doesn't always happen but they try their best to keep them safe as they are the smallest and the youngest.

Choice four

Okay so the one direction boys along with their sisters go to one of the most strictest academies in England. Follow them on their troubles through school and what trouble they face?

Choice five

Geoff and Karen Payne have been married for 20 years now, and they have two children Liam and Layla Payne. But Geoff and Karen thought they needed to do more so they take in some fosters kids being zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Niall little sister Nicole.

Choice six

Josh has five younger brothers he needs to take care of after his parents die. They are somewhat poor and live in a cabin. His brothers are zayn, Liam, Louis, and Harry and their adoptive brother is Niall but he is their brother, and what happens when Niall meets a little girl, will josh and the boys help him, or what will happen.

Choice Seven

So this is a story about one direction along with two other boys and a little girl, and how they keep her safe through the rough foster care lives because they are orphans. Nicole is the younger sister of Niall, but when this group of kids first meet in their very first foster home together 6 years ago, they became best friends and became brothers to Nicole and the other boys. They won't let no one separate them at all!

Choice eight

Two of the one direction guys are married ( tell us which couples you like, like Larry, ziam, zouis, lirry, and all the other ones) and they decide to adopt a kid, but they end of with three boys and maybe even a little girl to call their own and be the fathers too.

And If you guys have any ideas for other stories you would like, you can throw them out there and we can see if we can make a story out of them or something like that. And by the way, all these stories above will indeed contain spankings!!