Chapter 4 you got to be kidding me already being punished

They go upstairs and to the Room she was talking about. They look at the door to see it is locked.

Zayn- Alexis and Joseph open up the god damn door now.

Joseph- Hell no we won't

Zayn- Joseph don't say thoses words they are naughty words

Alexis- Hell no I don't give a fuck and neither does Joseph

Zayn- Alexis don't say that word it's a no no word

Alexis/Joseph- shut the hell up Zayn Malik and Liam Payne

Liam- god damn open the door now

Alexis/Joseph- nooooo!!!!!!

Liam goes to his room and gets the spare key that's opens each and every door. He grabs it and throws it at Zayn. Zayn puts it in the door and turns it. And surprise surprise they move the things in front of the door. So Liam and Zayn push the door as hard as they could and find Joseph and Alexis laughing on the floor. They walk in.

Zayn- Alexis and Joseph what the hell

Alexis- whatever Zayn

Liam- I don't like your attitude

Joseph- and we don't like you

Zayn- stop it now

Liam- your attitude better stop

Zayn and Liam go to grab Alexis and Joseph but they run and they run fast but Liam and Zayn run after them. They run to the living room to see everyone.

Louis- Alexis and Joseph what are you doing

Alexis- none of your businesses

Louis- loose the attitude missy

Joseph-noooo

Alexis- noooo I won't

Louis- yes now

Alexis- I can't fucking believe you Emily and Tyler you told them, we hate you. Family sticks together and look.

Joseph- yeah I can't believe it.

Tyler- we we didn't mean to

Emily- we had too

Alexis- we don't even care you monsters

Alexis and Joseph goes and attack Tyler and Emily. They hit, kick, punch, slap, bite and fight them. Tyler and Emily to fight back but couldn't. Louis, Harry and Niall were trying to break them up. Zayn and Liam run in, and they take Louis, Harry and Niall off. They then grab Joseph and Alexis off of them. They pick them up and send 3 Harsh smack to their bums as they are kicking and screaming their hearts out. Louis and Harry take Tyler and Emily and they look at them. This faces are bruised and swollen, they have bruises up and down their bodies and blood coming out of many cuts. Louis and Harry help Tyler and Emily get cleaned up And Niall stays with the others. Zayn brings Joseph to his room And Liam also brings Alexis to Zayn's room.

Zayn- we are very disappointed in you today and the behavior you have caused today, that was very naughty.

Alexis- like we care

Zayn- oh you will.

Joseph- nooo we won't you wanna bet.

Liam- once we spank you, you will care.

Alexis- you can't spank us

Joseph- you are not our parents idiot

Zayn- you parents gave us the right to and we are now your parents and guridians you know.