Chapter 2 who are you

So Niall, Louis and Liam were at Home, zayn and Harry went out to run so errand leaving it to be just the three boys. But when they heard a knock at the door, they think it's Zayn and Harry but no, it's 6 young children who looked scarred and alone. The confused boys bring the children in as they look very cold.

Louis- hello loves and who are you guys

Alexis- um well I am Alexis and this is Kendra-May

Tyler- I am tyler and this is my sister Mollie-Anne

Emily- well hello there i am Emily And this is my brother

Joseph- I am Joseph

Kids- who are you guys

Niall- ello there I be Niall

Liam- well i am Liam

Louis- hey, I am carrots (laughs)

Liam- he is Louis

Louis- sweetheart why are you here?

Kendra-May- my mommy and daddy take me here and leave me with my cousins to see you guys (looks scarred holds onto Alexis tight)

Louis- what? But why?

Tyler- well sir, we don't know why but our aunts, uncles, mom and dad dropped me, my sister, and my cousins off here. They said once we leave knock on the door and they can take you in.

Liam- oh my gosh really we didn't even know

Alexis- we didn't either maybe there was a reason for it, but I don't know.

Liam- oh babies it's okay, but we didn't even know your parents, and they dropped you off at a strangers.

Emily- we know but I guess they knew you guys could do it, so so will you take us in, i mean I know you are one direction and busy but could you find it in yours hearts to take us in, we have no where else to go please.

Liam- well I don't see why not but we have to ask zayn as well.

Louis- we I am okay with it

Niall- me too

Liam- okay well how's about we watch tv and get to know you Guys better instead of just your names okay?

Tyler- okay

They all go to the living room and Down on the chairs, sofas, and floor.

Niall- we Know ya names and you know ours so how old are you .guys?

Tyler- 14

Alexis- 12

Emily- 10

Joseph- 8

Mollie-Anne- 6

Kendra-May- um um ffffour ( she says shyly)

Alexis- how old are you

Louis- 22

Liam- 19

Niall- um 16

Joseph- cool man

Liam- um who are siblings

Tyler- me and mollie-Anne are

Alexis- no siblings

Emily- me and my lil bro Joseph

Tyler- and Lilly-anna has no siblings

Liam- okay Awesome

Mollie-Anne- ( giggles) are any of you related

Louis- sadly no, but we act And treat each other just like brothers ( laughs)