B O N U S: Meeting the Pirate King.

Henry, Madeline and Carina stood in front of a big house that was located in the outskirts of the small town. They had come to learn this was Henry's house. And as much as they all wanted to get inside and rest, Henry was fearing the wrath of his mother, so they stayed outside for as long as possible.

Madeline turned to face Henry, who seemed to be sweating but not because of the heat, but because of his nerves. "Henry, are you alright?"

"Not really no" he gulped.

"What's the matter? Don't you want to see your mother?" Carina asked.

Henry shook his head, turning to see the two shorter girls. "It's not that. I really want to see her, it's been some time since, but-"

Madeline realized. "She's going to scold you isn't she?" The look on Henry's face was enough for a reply. Both girls started lightly laughing at their friend.

"You can't be serious. After all we've been through, you're scared of your mothers scolding?" Carina teased.

Henry rolled his eyes. "Well you see my mothers isn't just any ordinary mother, she's-"

Madeline cut him off. "Oh yes Henry's mother is Pirate King." She told Carina.

"What?"

"Buts that's a story for another time miss Carina." Madeline turned towards the door and knocked it, earning a murderous look from Henry and one of amusement from Carina. Madeline looked to Henry and smiled. "Well someone had to knock."

The door was then opened by a short women in a black maids uniform. Her hair was shielded by some form of white wrap, but Madeline could make out the dark strands that fell out the sides. Her skin was a beautiful dark tan color, and Madeline knew then she must've been one of the natives of the island.

The woman seemed grumpy in a way, that is until she saw Henry and her eyes lit up. "Master Henry?" She asked. The accent was evident in her small croaky voice, further proving Madeline's Theory.

"Hello there Leta." Henry smiled.

The shorter woman then ran to him and hugged him, which due to the height difference made it all the more funny. "Oh master Henry, is good you back. Miss Turner and I miss you."

"Well that's reassuring in a way." Henry stated.

The shirt woman who Madeline learned was name Leta turned to look at both her and Carina. "Who are they, master Henry?"

"They are some very dear friends. That's Madeline and Carina. They will be staying with us for the time being." He explained.

"Oh how very nice, I will enjoy dressing you." Leta smiled, showing of her slightly crooked teeth.

Madeline and Carina glanced at each other before looking back at Leta. "And well be honored to be your play thing miss Leta?" Carina told her, earning a nudge from Madeline.

"Well let's not get held up and go inside. I can't avoid my mother forever." Henry looked to Leta. "Will you please take us to my mother." He requested. Leta only nodded and began leading them into the house.

The house was as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside. There was a grand staircase to one side and a common area to the other. Small things decorated the furniture and there was a painting here and there. It was a grand house that clearly belonged to someone who had good income, but it wasn't that grand that you would make the family out to be of the first class.

Leta led them into a study that was towards the very back of the house. There was a book shelf on the left side, filled to the brim with novels and encyclopedias. On the right side there was a window, which had the most breathtaking view of the sea. And in the middle there was a big oak desk, filled with papers and littered with book. And behind it sat a woman.