By the time we got home it was well past two in the morning, I was beyond ready to crawl into bed.

"Did you have fun?" Alana asked nervously, as if she felt bad about exposing me to this type of environment. I couldn't blame her for what had occurred but I also wasn't too sure if I had a good time.

"I guess." I said.

The party atmosphere was something that I was probably never going to get used to, even in high school I had decided to severely distance myself from anyone that was associated in that type of crowd.

"Good." She said smiling and beginning to strip herself and put her big t-shirt on, She continued to rub the eye makeup off with a wipe.

I felt my eyes get heavy and I didn't care enough to remove my makeup I was just ready to get into bed, I'd worry bout the rest tomorrow. As soon as my head hit my pillow I found myself dreaming of a pair of green eyes and a deep voice.

When the sun finally rose I was instantly regretting not removing my makeup as I could feel the mascara crumbs on my cheek, I groaned getting up. Alana remained sleeping, seeing as it was only Saturday I let her continue her slumber as I hopped into the shower. The hot water trickled down my body and my mind drifted to yesterdays events. I groaned in embarrassment, I couldn't believe that I allowed myself to be so exposed at this party and much less kissing a stranger. By the time I got out of the shower Alana was awake and groaning about how much her head was hurting as she ran into the steamy room, hoping that would cure it.

I had no plans in leaving our small room so I threw on an old t-shirt and some leggings, and by the time Alana finished I was struggling to remove the knots from my long hair.

"Don't ever let me drink like that again." She groaned as she pulled a white t-shirt over her head.

"Noted." I giggled slightly, I knew this would be an unfulfilled promise but I could give her the small satisfaction of knowing I'd try. I was fortunate enough to not have a throbbing headache but I knew everything that occurred the night before, so I'm not sure that I'm really winning.

"God what even happened last night, I can't tell if things were real or a part of a dream." She asked taking a few pills that I had left on the counter for her.

"Well, we played truth or dare and I was exposed as a super virgin." I laughed, "But besides that nothing much happened."

"I couldn't tell if that was a part of my dream but I guess it makes sense." I whipped my head towards her, did I look like a virgin? What does a virgin even look like?

"Trust me it's nothing bad, you just carry yourself in such an innocent manner." I have even more questions but we are interrupted by the sound of Alana's phone ringing, she groaned loudly as she tried to look for the device and after several rings she was successful.

"Hello." She answered cheerfully despite being severely hungover, I walked out into the hall to let her continue her conversation in private. I decided to check my phone and to my surprise there were several text messages.

Hello darling, I hope you are well. Call me when you can. My mother texted me

I heard about your big move, congratulations! My teenage neighbor followed under her

Just as I was about to reply to both I received another text that was very simple.

Hello. The number wasn't saved and I had no idea who the messenger could be.

Who is this? I asked and almost instantly I got a reply

We share a kiss and you instantly forget about me, it must've not been a good one. I instantly knew the number belonged to the smug British boy with green eyes and I can feel my face redden at the mention of the kiss.

Did that make you blush? I have a feeling it did. He teased

It did, how did you get my number? I asked

I have my ways. I rolled my eyes and made my way back into the room, hoping that Alana was done with her phone call.

She sat cross legged on the small bed scrolling through her phone, she looked up at me as I opened the door.

"My mother called and asked how my first day went." She laughed and I joined in.

"I'm gonna assume you didn't mention our night activities."

"You'd be correct."

My phone buzzed loudly repeatedly and Alana looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I was unsure of whether or not to tell her about the events of last night, would she judge me? I pondered on doing so finally deciding to withhold this information from her, maybe eat another time I'll be able to confide this in her.

I reached to grab my phone and saw a singular message pop up, Can I see you?