"Are you okay love?" He says stepping into the small bathroom, his accent was so thick it made my knees slightly weak.

"Yea I'm okay, just really embarrassed." I said chuckling slightly, I couldn't believe I had allowed myself to be so easily targeted and I instantly regretted coming to this party.

"Why?" He asked puzzled, my eyes remained looking at the floor. I was so nervous under his gaze, he was so intimidating. His long body leaned against the porcelain sink.

"I don't know, I guess at the fact that I'm so inexperienced." I said shaking my head, I felt him lean forward and grab under my chin. I laughed lightly.

"I think it's pretty sexy that you're so pure." He said in a low voice, my eyes met his and I gasped lightly. He was so beautiful, his eyes were so bright in comparison to the aura he seemed to give off, his long dark lashes made me instantly jealous. His large hand came up higher and rested on my cheek as he leaned in and made the space between us almost nonexistent. "Can I?" He asked and I nodded almost too enthusiastically. I wasn't sure why I was allowing this boy to kiss me in the bathroom of a frat house, I had never been one to kiss random people. Hell, I barley had a first kiss before this and I knew there was something I could learn from this beautiful man.

He closed his mouth onto of mine and my lack of experience could not have been more obvious in that moment and I think he noticed as he pulled away slightly. My eyes remained closed as he whispered for me to just match what he did. He closed the small space that was left in between us and first pressed his lips lightly against mine. I leaned into his body as the kiss turned slightly feverish. He parted his mouth slightly and I copied this movement as his tongue made it's way pat my parted lips. I froze slightly unsure of what my next move would be but he continued to stroke my tongue against his. I groaned slightly as a wave of what I assume to be lust rolled through me, I have never experienced anything remotely close to this. I could feel his cold lip ring press against my hot mouth and I slowly sunk my teeth into his plump bottom lip. He moaned lowly picking me up and sitting me against the cold. We continued the feverish kiss for not too long as a loud knock could be heard at the door breaking us apart. We both looked at each other with wide eyes panting.

"Um- I better go." I said hopping off the sink and throwing the door open, a dark haired guy stood at the door as I rushed past him. I left the cute haired sex god standing in the bathroom in confusion, I was confused too. I met with Alana not long after as she looked at me puzzled.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded.

"Can we go back?" I said, I was ready to throw myself into my bed and sleep. I had no idea what time it was but I assumed it must've been late.

"Yeah, the party is dying down anyways." I nodded taking her hand in mine and rushing out of the large and now quite house. I could see Harry standing in the corner of the room talking to the bleach blonde. He smirked as I caught his gaze and proceeded to lean over and whisper something at the girl standing under him. I felt my eyes go wide as I walked out unable to keep my eyes off of the pair.

Great what did I get myself into.